Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: help re. Dave

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

All advice is much appreciated
    Make sure he pays at the start.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (10-06-11), mellors (10-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    How about you crack his other rib. I hear symmetry is helpful for things like that.
    That sounds like a little pain for a whole lotta' gain.
    With 2 cracked ribs Dave would have to stay at Steph's until he recovered fully, not a bad trade-off !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-06-11)

whatever u do Stephanie make sure u bate the arse off him mark him send him home with a bright red arse dont forget the blindfold ...

Reviews

Stephanie - let me know if you sort out Dave's rib, and I'll be on my way to you for my fecked back! There might be a lot more reasons to be visiting you then I had first thought of...

You wouldn't happen to be a chiropractor as well as an expert in CPR? (and everything else)
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    whatever u do Stephanie make sure u bate the arse off him mark him send him home with a bright red arse dont forget the blindfold ...
    I don't think he'd like that.. He is a gentle soul.. I think tenderness is the key.. TLC.. Yeah, that's it..
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Heart of a lion. That ribs gonna hurt no matter what. Sure if your gonna be in pain walking down the street you might as well be in pain on your back with a beautiful woman for company. Pain is pain.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Having spent the last 24 hours suffering with a fever and a blinding headache, I think my safest option will be to stay in bed. That is as soon as I change these sweat stained sheets. Looking at them I could probably put them on eBay as they look remarkably like the shroud of turin.

I must say how disappointed I am with the suggestions of my fellow posters..
    When talking with Stephanie about this before she posted the thread I was full sure my 'friends' would rally round me with suggestions of sensual intimate acts...

But no !

The majority would gain pleasure from seeing my suffering increase !!

I should have known better

Anyway I'm off to get some painkillers and fresh sheets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Having spent the last 24 hours suffering with a fever and a blinding headache, I think my safest option will be to stay in bed. That is as soon as I change these sweat stained sheets. Looking at them I could probably put them on eBay as they look remarkably like the shroud of turin.

When talking with Stephanie about this before she posted the thread I was full sure my 'friends' would rally round me with suggestions of sensual intimate acts...

But no !

In fairness Dave, I did remind Stephanie of the CPR cracked rib problem...and I am still offering to take the appointment on your behalf, hell I'd even ring you while there so you could share the experience without pain, LOL

In all seriousness, hope the fever improves awful way to be but you sound like you have sweated the most of it out by now.
    Last edited by doodlebug; 12-06-11 at 11:58.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post

But no !

Ahh Dave, I feel for you! I completely agree with you - its' disgusting behaviour the way the other lads have been making light of your predicament!

At least i have a helpful suggestion. In order to avoid further pain or embarassment on your part - I volunteer to take your place and see Stephanie for you (and then fill you in on the wonderful experience you've had to forfeit!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

I worked with a broken rib. Painkillers, a well positioned pillow and not too much heavy breathing!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast