Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever faked an orgasm ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Have you ever faked an orgasm ?

Reading Christines thread on Orgasms got me wondering if any of the guys have faked one, and if so why ?

I did once on a drunken one night stand. I'd had too much to drink and we were hammering away. I came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to happen for me no matter how long we kept at it. So I faked it just to get some sleep
    Must say, she thought I was a legend

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

laura kiss (10-06-11), sperminater (10-06-11)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Reading Christines thread on Orgasms got me wondering if any of the guys have faked one, and if so why ?

I did once on a drunken one night stand. I'd had too much to drink and we were hammering away. I came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to happen for me no matter how long we kept at it. So I faked it just to get some sleep
    Must say, she thought I was a legend
    man fake orgasms????????you joking dave?????? man have orgasms while they are sleeping...)))) cant imagine faking one....looooool

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denise baby For This Useful Post:

laura kiss (10-06-11), sperminater (10-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    man fake orgasms????????you joking dave?????? man have orgasms while they are sleeping...)))) cant imagine faking one....looooool
    It's very rare and either drink or drugs (legal ones) involved but it can happen

Maybe,i know somebody who canīt get a orgasms i donīt know hwy and all the time he prtend that he finish,but he is just faking because he feel bad becuse he canīt...but i know that is fake.

Blog Entries

Somebody told me that men don't fake orgasm-no man wants to pull a face like that on purpose

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lisa007 For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (10-06-11), doodlebug (10-06-11), JAMESCORK (10-06-11), Morpheus (10-06-11), sperminater (10-06-11)

Reviews

George Costanza faked and orgasm in an episode of Seinfeld. So to any guy who has done this IRL is as mad a him.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise baby View Post
    The fact we can orgasm in our sleep shows just how involved the brain has to be. It's not just the physical act.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

sperminater (10-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    The fact we can orgasm in our sleep shows just how involved the brain has to be. It's not just the physical act.
    Yes what a great device the male brain is no need for multitasking it works when were asleep

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (10-06-11)

This reminds me of a comedy sketch I saw years ago. A couple in bed and she accuses him of faking. She pulls back the covers and he has a carton or cream and a bicycle pump in his hands.

Reviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast