Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm absolutely sick and tired of the abuse.

Reviews

OK, seeing as you insulted me I'm going to ask you did you check the keyboard language seeing as you bought it in the States?

Settings,
    General,
    Keyboard,
    Should be English (UK) ?
    If it isn't hit Add New Keyboard and you guessed it, select English (UK), spells Dave perfectly on mine with no Auto correct
    Last edited by anon361; 10-06-11 at 14:00.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    OK, seeing as you insulted me I'm going to ask you did you check the keyboard language seeing as you bought it in the States?

Settings,
    General,
    Keyboard,
    Should be English (UK) ?
    If it isn't hit Add New Keyboard and you guessed it, select English (UK), spells Dave perfectly on mine with no Auto correct
    Nope English uk.

Davenport. (see still doing it !)

I don't believe you btw

I don't have an iPad, but the predictive text on my phone is annoying to. I once failed to spot that Sainsburys had come out as Painsctrys, and sent it. It now thinks Painsctrys is a real word and keeps offering it to me. I have to press '*' to get it to find Sainsburys - I know it's only one button, but it's annoying. I can't find anywhere to customise my dictionary.
    My cousin was told with her Apple machines to make sure she tapped the x on the auto correct word that pops up. After the 3rd or 5th time it will not correct it anymore. Don't know if that will work for you.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just remembered I should update this.

Davenport has now been well and truly banished from my life

A big Thank You to Doodlebug for coming up with a link to an app called autoCorrector. It works brilliantly.

Cheers Doodlebug,

Dave.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123