Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stagnant?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    arahh ffs ray thats just to easy to reply to....lol
    Bold cat!! As for the original topic of this thread, I guess it was anon's turn this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    What u fancy talking about babe, how about a good deep and meaningful debate... Il start....

I strongly think everyone should at least try being vegetarian and if not try killing cooking and eating the animal yourself .....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

Conrad de Montferrat (09-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes but animals that eat meat will get sick if they don't we will be perfectly healthy if we don't eat animals so why inflict the pain and death upon an innocent creature at all, greed and cruelty is all I can come up with
    Do u own a leather Handbag? Have u a pair of leather shoes ? Do u have a leather strap on ure watch?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post

U don't eat grass babe u smoke it hahaha though that bitches eyes are nearly as sexy as mine feeling the competition haha xxx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (10-06-11), Rayden (10-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Do u own a leather Handbag? Have u a pair of leather shoes ? Do u have a leather strap on ure watch?
    Pcv works to, do u want me to prove it by shoving it your ass love ... Kisses Ciara

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

client030314 (09-09-12)

Reviews

U don't eat grass babe u smoke it hahaha though that bitches eyes are nearly as sexy as mine feeling the competition haha xxx
    LOL. You know, I've never looked into a cow's eyes this long before. Quite, unnerving... Meh I still think yours are more alluring Ciara
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    hold you're horses there timdog, and put the pistols away. I am just giving my opinion which you so much enjoy doing.

I never stated that my thoughts are any way original, if they were I'd be starting loads of threads!!!! As for the unoriginal answers to lots of the threads I was referring to established members and some of there standard vanilla answers for many questions.
    Ahh... well was just coming in to try to freshen the waters, but looks like this has been achieved through the organic vanilla thread of the merits of vegetarianism...

Pistols holstered, and mine typically are only ever the old style cap guns, you know with the little red disc inserts... loved those things.. pop..pop..

These boards and posters, always give me something to enjoy and contribute to, so whether stagnant or vibrant it's great to see this kind of banter about, and not be taken by all the other shite going on outside of these javascript walls.

But glad to see that all is right in the world on the boards this AM, and apologies for comment and dash, am a nine to fiver here on these boards typically....

Oh an by the way, meat on the bone.. love it... middle eastern cuisine, a la falafel and couscous.. love it... what you chose for your dietary lifestyle... could care less.

Cheers,

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Loving this stagnation/vegetarian themed thread

where else would you get it !

We'll just all have to put on our thinking caps and come up with some fresh topics. Nobody else is gonna do it for us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (10-06-11)

Reviews

Maybe the lack of inter action is that 1) people have less "free" time, due to the whole work situation 2) also maybe "Big Brother " syndrome in the work place has or is curtailing this and maybe funds aren't as readily available and punters are less likely to engage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Loving this stagnation/vegetarian themed thread

where else would you get it !

We'll just all have to put on our thinking caps and come up with some fresh topics. Nobody else is gonna do it for us.
    It's what happens when the natives don't get enough quality beef

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678