Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    do you like your name?
    Do you like your name?(your real name).
    alot of us donīt like what they have if you have brown eyes you would like to have blue eyes,if your hair is straight you wish to have it curly,if your skin colour is withe you try all the summer get darker.
    yes, i like my real name but I don't mind me calling me patricia
    what i like best about me are my eyes hahaha
    I have to be very careful when going to the beach easily burn the skin and look like a shrimp hahaha
    I made the decision i only do sumbed so i have a nice color and i don't burn my skin
    I like my hair despite giving me a lot of work

Reviews

do you like your name?
    alot of us donīt like what they have if you have brown eyes you would like to have blue eyes,if your hair is straight you wish to have it curly,if your skin colour is withe you try all the summer get darker.

Well I have two names: the one I was born with, and the one I was given when I was reborn.

When I was younger I did not like my name because it was uncommon & so kids made fun of it.

Now I appreciate the fact that my parents named me, not after a f**king saint, but rather after a character from pagan legend who died for love.

Well that's my old name, my birth name. When I was reborn a new name has been given to me: this name is perfect for me and I love it as much as I love the One who gave it to me.

do you like your name?
    I always hated my name got shit in school but now I have great fun with it I get called something quite complimentary by forigen nationals and some Irish it's great it's a pity I can't tell you but when I do I'll tell ya

Reviews

Never really gave it much thought, although I do have a theory that your name affects your destiny, would love to research the occurence of names among jail populations etc, I bet there is one name that stands out among inmates. Of course you would have to use geographical weighting but I'll bet your name is a factor on whether you end up a good citizen or a jailbird..

Anyway, I was thrilled with my name when Johnny Cash wrote a song about me!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Never really gave it much thought, although I do have a theory that your name affects your destiny, would love to research the occurence of names among jail populations etc, I bet there is one name that stands out among inmates. Of course you would have to use geographical weighting but I'll bet your name is a factor on whether you end up a good citizen or a jailbird..

Anyway, I was thrilled with my name when Johnny Cash wrote a song about me!!!!!!!
    Sooooo....yer called Johnny99 then?? most unusual.....

My name, while not being John Murphy, is right up there in terms of being as common as muck Irish. But then again I couldnt imagine being called anything else now. Me eyes are pale blue so thats ok but the friggin gut has to GO!!
    Bada Bing!!!

Blog Entries

Yes I like my name, it is biblical, so not unknown, but not so commonly used and it is multi facited, as you asscoiate it with posh people when used in full and it's kinda cute and girly when used shortened. It suits me. (not that I'm cute and girly).

I like my green eyes and my natural hair colour is a kind of chestnut brunette which I love, but I like red better so it is dyed.

I like my boobs best of all.

My nose is probably my least favourite feature, but it has served me well so far.

Tarquin Flintimblimwhimbilim Bus stop F`tang F`tang Ole Biscuit -Barrel -- remember him on Monty Python ?
    an election candidate in the UK changed his name by deed pole to that to take the piss out of the political system.
    The voting adjudicator had to announce his name in full on national TV to the backdrop of the roar of laughter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Yes I like my name, it is biblical, so not unknown, but not so commonly used and it is multi facited, as you asscoiate it with posh people when used in full and it's kinda cute and girly when used shortened. It suits me. (not that I'm cute and girly).

I like my green eyes and my natural hair colour is a kind of chestnut brunette which I love, but I like red better so it is dyed.

I like my boobs best of all.

My nose is probably my least favourite feature, but it has served me well so far.
    Could hazard a good guess Kate, and yes it is all you say it is posh and girly in the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post

Sue.. lol x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (08-06-11)

Never liked my christian name when I was a kid. Now that I'm older I love it. I share my full name with an infamous queen and it's not Danny la Rue!

I always wished I had dark skin, hair and eyes, like the woman on the Turkish Delight Ads in the 80's
    Instead i was blessed with blonde hair, blue eyes and scottish skin that needs a fortnight in the sun to go from blue to white!
    Last edited by UKHeather; 08-06-11 at 08:48.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast