Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People Are Not Always Who they seem....

Blog Entries

Yet again another testament to the utter stupidity of men. Jesus, from the first line, I saw this coming.
    I did this to an ex-he didn't know it was me, and the things he said about the relationship and me were amazing! At the time he was and still is married, boy did the current wife conveniently disappear. I wanted to bust his ass, but watching him dig the hole was too much fun, and I can always use the ammunition at a later date if need be.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Yet again another testament to the utter stupidity of men. Jesus, from the first line, I saw this coming.
    I did this to an ex-he didn't know it was me, and the things he said about the relationship and me were amazing! At the time he was and still is married, boy did the current wife conveniently disappear. I wanted to bust his ass, but watching him dig the hole was too much fun, and I can always use the ammunition at a later date if need be.
    Thank you Violette ! Maybe its time to take your first experiences with Lucy to the next level !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123