Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Summer Pastimes :)

Blog Entries

Sitting on the terrace, smoking a spliff and drinking iced cold rose, as the fur balls play around my feet.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Taking the Harley for a spin up the Wicklow Mountains.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What I enjoy most in the summer, are those days when the sun is out its warm and you know its going to be a lovely day, for the whole day.
    I love those days when the whole day stretches ahead of you like an empty street leading nowhere.

Blog Entries

Sitting in the garden with a good book and drinking an ice cold glass of lemonade.

Reviews

This, not me in the vid obviously but I have a few of me doing similar
    For those that aren't aware how fast the acceleration on a bike is just look at the clock and how quick it goes up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (02-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    This, not me in the vid obviously but I have a few of me doing similar
    For those that aren't aware how fast the acceleration on a bike is just look at the clock and how quick it goes up

Excellent vid. Had a bad accident a few years ago never got back on one but the bug is still there
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Excellent vid. Had a bad accident a few years ago never got back on one but the bug is still there
    You'll never loose it mate..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (02-06-11)

Impressive speed alright... what amazed me more was the deceleration required, and distance covered when the car was in the left lane. He covered that 500-750 metres in a second or two. at 32 seconds in, from 300 kph to 120 kph in 3 seconds... pay attention or your brains are road kill.... wow.

But sorry, on to summer past times, warm evening golf on an empty course, in days gone past with a nice hasher, but now with a few cool pints afterwards.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by timdog View Post
    Impressive speed alright... what amazed me more was the deceleration required, and distance covered when the car was in the left lane. He covered that 500-750 metres in a second or two. at 32 seconds in, from 300 kph to 120 kph in 3 seconds... pay attention or your brains are road kill.... wow.
    Yep, unfortunately way too many invincible boy racers hop onto these machines not realising their power and acceleration or even aware of the dangers around them, get themselves seriously injured or killed and give biking in general a bad rep..

BTW: he is obviously a skilled rider, he would have felt at least a G in that deceleration.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast