Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Reviewers Living In A Fantasy World

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I see from his reputation bar that a few people didn't really agree with many of his 19 posts

He'll be back soon enough.
    im sure if he had posted over 9000 times his reputation bar would be full, no matter what people thought of him.

would be nice for moderators to give him a chance. dr love acted a bit rash imo

and in fairness, here we are 11 pages later still discussing his point....and he has been banned for something fairly minor
    see you next tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    im sure if he had posted over 9000 times his reputation bar would be full, no matter what people thought of him.

would be nice for moderators to give him a chance. dr love acted a bit rash imo

and in fairness, here we are 11 pages later still discussing his point....and he has been banned for something fairly minor
    I see most points of discussion are about his conduct rather than his point. If you think it was harsh, fair enough. Not many people start of with a double red bar by the way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

dr love (30-05-11)

Reviews

As regards his point...and others...I for one like to read whether a reviewer feels a lady has enjoyed herself, I don't agree that such opinions are worthless or reside in Fantasy land........
    I visit a lot of ladies and mostly have had good times but a few bad ones. In some cases an effort is made to make your visit as enjoyable as possible, others not so much, but I prefer the type of experience where both people are prepared to enjoy themselves. If we both have a great time I do mention it and will continue to do so....no Fantasy land involved in giving good oral.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (30-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    As regards his point...and others...I for one like to read whether a reviewer feels a lady has enjoyed herself, I don't agree that such opinions are worthless or reside in Fantasy land........
    I visit a lot of ladies and mostly have had good times but a few bad ones. In some cases an effort is made to make your visit as enjoyable as possible, others not so much, but I prefer the type of experience where both people are prepared to enjoy themselves. If we both have a great time I do mention it and will continue to do so....no Fantasy land involved in giving good oral.....
    Mr F! Love the avatar! LOL! I take it this is in relation to your reputation for oral?

Blog Entries

well having to turn the mattress over is a sure sign she enjoyed herself hahahaaa u should tell girls to put one of those plastic sheets on the bed before u visit them lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    was that really necessary?
    Damned if do , damned if I don't . : doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Mr F! Love the avatar! LOL! I take it this is in relation to your reputation for oral?
    Never tried to give oral to a frog...but I'm game if you are..lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

samlad (30-05-11)

Never tried to give oral to a frog...but I'm game if you are..lol
    Steady on fella... you can't review me! LOL!

Reviews

So what if reviewers are living in a fantasy world and come across as deluded. Isn't that what this place is all about.

I've created this little fantasy world that nobody else knows about and having a blast. The fun I've been having with amazing women and making my dreams come true. If it's fun for the ladies too then all the better, it makes the experience much more enjoyable.

Long may the fantasy continue
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (31-05-11), ThomasJ (31-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    So what if reviewers are living in a fantasy world and come across as deluded. Isn't that what this place is all about.

I've created this little fantasy world that nobody else knows about and having a blast. The fun I've been having with amazing women and making my dreams come true. If it's fun for the ladies too then all the better, it makes the experience much more enjoyable.

Long may the fantasy continue
    Well said Rodders Hell if we don't have our fantasies/dreams, what have we got?
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast