Well this is it for me i simply cant do this any longer,my last punt was around 5 weeks ago and no more shall i do.

Iv had the worst couple of weeks ever,thinking i had STI's and one of them being HIV,i got tested for the norm STI's and got the all clear and rang my doctors today and got my HIV blood test back and it was normal,i do need to take another test in july again allowing for my last punt as it wasnt 12weeks ago but i feel im fine with that one because she is clean ( i seen her twice before and shes the kind of girl you know that would look after herself more.

Also im in just over a two year relationship and i can no longer hack the guilt she doesnt derserve this so im going to be spending all my time on trying to make her so happy because she means everything to me i quess i always knew that deep down but it has took for this to happen to realize how much i really do love her and they putting me and her at risk is not far,if i was single man then yea i would look at things differently but right now i have a responcibilty and this is the end.

I dont really see much point in carrying on posting in these boards if im not going to do the activity anymore so you can delete my user name if u wish.

( Good bye threads can be anoying,tho this is a goodbye thread but with an update on my results )

Happy punting everyone and stay safe!