Thread: competitions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

It was alway going to be a minefield whatever funny pic he declared the winner as humour is so subjective. (Although the winning one was relatively lame IMHO). Overall, the competition worked, though, as it gave us a month of chuckles, participation, and interest. Taking part counts, not winning. There should be variety in the comp formats/types IMO to cover all tastes and talents. Bravo, Comp Czar.

P.S. I used to have trouble with posting pics. Now I just right click on any image I want to post, go to properties in the menu, copy (ctrl + c) the http bit that appears, click on the post image icon in the post window and paste (ctrl + p) the http bit. Hey presto!

(Now if I could just figure out how to embed youtube vids??????)
    Last edited by BootSlick55; 26-05-11 at 21:42.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

There is a reason why that picture won IMO. Look closely

And if im wrong ill just blame magic anyway
    Last edited by lovethegirls; 26-05-11 at 21:48.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I think Magicalman is doing a great job. It can't have been easy to single out one photo

That's the first competition I've entered.. It didn't require much thought. It was fun looking what others put up and fun searching for funny pics

The best thing is to have variety in the competitions, to cater for everyone at some stage
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories