Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is role playing taboo?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Meh I prefer licking the other side tbh
    Cant go wrong there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyvampire View Post
    Im with Ciara on this one, cud be too chancey on a work level (cant see me ever letting a client tie me up) but on a personal level ....yup yup yup ! defo love to be taken like that...
    I love being tied up as well. The feeling od being at somebody else's mercy is quite the turn on imo.

Reviews

Does anyone else have any role plays they'd like to share i would love to hear them [/QUOTE]

Mine wud be for a dominant lady to use and abuse me--but thats just me!!!!!! lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I love being tied up as well. The feeling od being at somebody else's mercy is quite the turn on imo.
    Oh cripes, that's another thing we have in common... I'm starting to get worried now lol
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Oh cripes, that's another thing we have in common... I'm starting to get worried now lol
    Maybe you guys should meet up !! Lol

Dick

tried the burgalar role play once with a woman i was dating at her request.turned out to be a very hot experience. Would love to try the teacher roleplay with me being the student... Mmmmm

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Maybe you guys should meet up !! Lol
    I've contemplated it, but I've decided for the safety of my own backside that it'd be better if we didn't...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never tried role play. I have quite definite ideas though but would imagine that the hassle of trying to get the roles 'right' would be just too difficult and both parties would end up rolling around laughing or crying -- not sure which ! Not to mention the lady would prolly think I was barmy anyway !

I would consider one perhaps. Tying up Lucy Chambers to a chair, putting her in a cold , dark, bleak room under a sole lightbulb hanging from the ceiling and interrogating her " Vee haff vays und means of making you talk ". Problem is I dont think I would be able to snap out of it !! ( Now where is that Gestapo uniform ? )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123