Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat phobic?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Erm, Rover, have a little read of IIE sweets, and then come back and tell me I am doing a little attention seeking. It was after the 20th post I got the hump a bit
    if its the pair of a$%^holes posting on iie that i think it is then, you must know that no one takes them seriously luce!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

I thought Lucy Chambers Appreciation threads were banned...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

seriously though while its good to be able to shake these 'fat' jibes off I had a neighbour once in her 30's when ignorant people slagged her about her weight she told me she wouldnt come outside the door for days crying all the time unusual thing was that she was seemingly such a strong person in other areas of her life - theres no cure for ignorance...
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 22-05-11 at 18:14.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

to be honest i like all shapes and sizes of women

i had girlfriends fat ,skinny, tall and small in hight

but name calling is something idiotic that smallminded people do its all they got ....

bert
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

Yep, weight can be a sensitive issue.
    But, whatever your size or weight, y'can look in the mirror and find something y'like about y'see. Unless, of course, there's a deeper problem or underlying unhappiness.
    It's all a matter of perspective.
    I once had a student who was born with Type 1 Neurofibromytosis: the jibes, insults and abuse he endured on a daily basis would have reduced me - and most other people - to rubble. The face he saw in the mirror every morning was not *normal*.
    Yet he took the approach that other people were the ones who had the problem: HE wasn't responsible for his disfigurement, so HE wasn't going to allow himself to be upset by what other people thought or said.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

There is a circle of life, " survival of the fittest" you get up off your ass make something of yourself and along the way you encounter those who admire your success and those who feel you are undeserving of, their only reaction is one of contempt, pick ones week spots and hit hard. Lucy your only fault is you are successful and those that are envious of you will always try to undermine you. If you were 112kg they would call you skinny, if you wore glasses they would call you foureyes, and skinny call you fatty. We all have breaking points. Lucy remember you have friends who stand behind you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IamSimontemplar For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    Yep, weight can be a sensitive issue.
    But, whatever your size or weight, y'can look in the mirror and find something y'like about y'see. Unless, of course, there's a deeper problem or underlying unhappiness.
    It's all a matter of perspective.
    I once had a student who was born with Type 1 Neurofibromytosis: the jibes, insults and abuse he endured on a daily basis would have reduced me - and most other people - to rubble. The face he saw in the mirror every morning was not *normal*.
    Yet he took the approach that other people were the ones who had the problem: HE wasn't responsible for his disfigurement, so HE wasn't going to allow himself to be upset by what other people thought or said.
    Wish the thanks button was working as I needed to thank this guy for this post, cheers mate, every word you said is the truth that its other peoples problem not yours you have to play the hand life has dealt you.

Like I said on the last page I’ve been called all things online and offline to my face all my life, from freak, dwarf, midget and the good old cripple insult, cripple seems to be a favourite of most people who want to insult someone with a disability or who looks different in some way, can’t say I’m very fond of it myself but that’s just life.

So really Lucy some wanker calling you fat on a message board who doesn’t know you or who has never even met you babe doesn’t know Jack shit, hold your head up Lucy and don’t let bastards grind you down.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Wish the thanks button was working as I needed to thank this guy for this post, cheers mate, every word you said is the truth that its other peoples problem not yours you have to play the hand life has dealt you.

Like I said on the last page I’ve been called all things online and offline to my face all my life, from freak, dwarf, midget and the good old cripple insult, cripple seems to be a favourite of most people who want to insult someone with a disability or who looks different in some way, can’t say I’m very fond of it myself but that’s just life.

So really Lucy some wanker calling you fat on a message board who doesn’t know you or who has never even met you babe doesn’t know Jack shit, hold your head up Lucy and don’t let bastards grind you down.
    "It's cracker being me": great words... I'd much rather be happy being who I am than be lost wondering who I'd rather be.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    "It's cracker being me": great words... I'd much rather be happy being who I am than be lost wondering who I'd rather be.
    You lost me mate?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Erm... oops, random result of a Sunday night piss-up.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast