Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat phobic?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The bitchiness of jealous ex posters eh ! Insults are always the last resort of people who have nothing to say. Neither fat or ugly could apply to you, but theres a whole lot more to beauty than photoshopped bodies, like intelligence, humour and personality.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Recently, I have had several comments aimed at me about my weight, calling me fat, ugly etc etc. Luckily for me I have no real issue with this, as I am quite happy with myself. But it got me thinking, this is the kind of hideous prejudice some people live with daily. What are your thoughts? Are you a secret 'fatist'? Why is this the first insult people come out with?
    Miss C. i'm horrified to hear that anyone could be rude to You! This is unforgivable - just point them out & Your legion of devotees will take care of them pronto!

May i just say for the record that You are fabulous Miss C., inside & out! Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain *WRONG & STUPID*
    (How's that for objectivity?)

The sad reality is that we are all somewhat "fatist" - we are inundated with imagy that reinforces the bizarre idea that only thin people are attractive. It is an insult that we've all heard slung about since childhood. I guess that's part of why it's one of the first things that people say.

For my part, i was a fat and unhappy child. I've since slimmed down but still I have a deep fear of becoming fat again. It is the one of the most wounding things that anyone could say to me (but then i enjoy verbal abuse as part of being dominated ... but enough about me).
    Last edited by Bodkin; 21-05-11 at 22:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodkin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Ah Doc its long and boring. Lately a few people have decided it is the way to glory, to call me a fat cunt. Hey ho
    Lucy, I would say that someone thinks it's a touchy subject and play that fiddle to get a rise out of you. These are people that live in Cuckoo Land and it makes me question how interesting their lives are to invest so much time in doing so. You have to feel sorry for them really...

Given the number of views and responses already, it would seem apparent that more people here care about you and admire you than you think; without sounding like I'm trying to give you some sort of 'pick-you-up-pep-talk', you're one of the good ones; bollocks to them. I've never thought you were fat... it's never crossed my mind, nor would it bother me if you were. Your pictures don't depict that anyway.
    Last edited by samlad; 21-05-11 at 22:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah Doc its long and boring. Lately a few people have decided it is the way to glory, to call me a fat cunt. Hey ho
    Can't stand that type of shit Luce .It's just been vile and down right ignorant .:doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

Envy is an awful thing Lucy, pay no attention to those eejits
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 21-05-11 at 22:22.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Lucy, I would say that someone thinks it's a touchy subject and play that fiddle to get a rise out of you. These are people that live in Cuckoo Land and it makes me question how interesting their lives are to invest so much time in doing so. You have to feel sorry for them really...

Given the number of views and responses already, it would seem apparent that more people here care about you and admire you than you think; without sounding like I'm trying to give you some sort of 'pick-you-up-pep-talk', you're one of the good ones; bollocks to them. I've never thought you were fat... it's never crossed my mind, nor would it bother me if you were. Your pictures don't depict that anyway.
    Thanks for the pep talk, I will add a strawberries to the double cream now

But seriously, what is this that a woman of my age is worried? I see many ugly things, but few ugly women. We need to embrace all. I kind of think that there is nothing wrong with being bigger, if you are happy. There are many cute cuddly ladies! I think there is a lot wrong with using it as a stick to beat people with. But thanks peeps
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 21-05-11 at 22:25.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Lucy, you are neither of these things.
    These are narrow minded idiots obsessed with their own self-image issues.
    Don't let them get you down

13. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Thanks for the pep talk, I will add a strawberries to the double cream now

But seriously, what is this that a woman of my age is worried? I see many ugly things, but few ugly women. We need to embrace all. I kind of think that there is nothing wrong with being bigger, if you are happy. There are many cute cuddly ladies! I think there is a lot wrong with using it as a stick to beat people with. But thanks peeps
    Fuck it. I'm going to order some fried chicken and worry about the consequences later

15. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Fuck it. I'm going to order some fried chicken and worry about the consequences later
    Don't forget the gravy
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I do agree that skinny people are more attractive !!!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast