Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Luuuuurve, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I've never been in love...
    I hink being in love is the closest you will come to being crazy without actually being certifiable.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    As a very self centred, selfish person.

Love makes me feel, well selfless. Makes me want to be a better person.
    Whole heartedly agree. When I start getting selfish again I start wondering if it's over! The person I love completes me and makes me better than I am on my own.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Reviews

I think I have been, honest answer - not sure.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I hink being in love is the closest you will come to being crazy without actually being certifiable.
    If that's the case, it's a good thing I've never been in love (and seemingly will never be). I'm near enough already to being certifiably crazy! If I was in love... My God I don't wanna think about it.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Love is that emotional connection u feel with another person the comfort u feel in each others company everything seems so right the sky is bluer the grass is greener losing the one u love breaking up is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can suffer I nearly threw myself off the Clarion a few times when my ex fiancee dumped me...

Reviews

Hard to tell the difference between love and lust - in my case it's usually lust but if love makes you daft then it has happened on occasion.

Best to stay clear of love and stick to lust - less hurt in the long run.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nope, none of that love business, it is a bad habit. My curiosity lies in what love means to different people. I am not convinced we truly are programmed to love anyone, with the exception of parental love and deep friendship.
    Love, is a many splendid thing. Some idiot sang that in a song once. I personally HATE being in love. I know I am going to behave stupidly, say and do things that I wouldn't under normal circumstances ever do; think that their farts smell like flowers and other such rubbish. Arrrggg! Now that being said, I like the bit that comes after being madly in love, the part when you can look at your partner drooling in their sleep and still consider kissing them.
    Last edited by Violette; 22-05-11 at 09:52.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Love, is a many splendid thing. Some idiot sang that in a song once. I personally HATE being in love. I know I am going to behave stupidly; say and do things that I wouldn't under normal circumstances ever do. Think that their farts smell like flowers and other such rubbish. Arrrggg! Now that being said, I like the bit that comes after being madly in love, the part when you can look at your partner drooling in their sleep and still consider kissing them.
    A Wonderful song Violette, a real pussy eating song.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

I would agree with the descriptions of love being put forward here,

There's a girl in work whom I have recently started chatting with and I think I am falling for her, I do get butterflies and think about how it would be to be lying in bed chatting til all hours of the morning with her... I get embarrassed easily around her and well I guess I am basically a bit of an stumbling, mumbling idiot round her lol

But question is, I've only been chatting with her in work a few weeks, I couldn't be in love already that quick? Could I??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    I would agree with the descriptions of love being put forward here,

There's a girl in work whom I have recently started chatting with and I think I am falling for her, I do get butterflies and think about how it would be to be lying in bed chatting til all hours of the morning with her... I get embarrassed easily around her and well I guess I am basically a bit of an stumbling, mumbling idiot round her lol

But question is, I've only been chatting with her in work a few weeks, I couldn't be in love already that quick? Could I??
    Short answer YES, love doesn't know time limits of boundaries, it is a purely emotional subliminal thing that is hard to control and hurts like hell when it ends.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast