Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luuuuurve, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Well sure looks like they havent, where's the prince

Reviews

ive never been in love before but i have loved and at the time it was great,der was no limits to how long we talked 4,sumtimes 8hours straight on skype and then the next morning we would send each other texts and maybe even a morning call just to hear her voice.i was like a kid everynight waiting 4 her to come online so we could chat.to be able to talk so long about nothing but yet it makes perfect sense when it comes from someone you love...to never get sick of listening to her and no matter how bad either of us ever felt we always managed to cheer each other up and forget our troubles 4 a while...

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A question really, for anyone who fancies it. How do you feel when you are in love? How do you know when you are in love? Do you follow the old cliches, forget to eat and get little butterflies, or are you indifferent? Just curious, before Iget the avalanche of PM's from Sam and Mellors asking if it is him
    I have butterflies and do not have to eat. I fell like I have wings and can move mountains. I smile a lot and my arms and legs are spongy when I look at person iam in love with.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Is anyone actually going to take me seriously and answer, like? Why do you all treat me like your annoying little sister?

It's been such a long time, I not sure whether I can properly remember how it felt, Lucy.

Maybe a bit like this - constantly thinking of your 'true love' when not in her company, talking incessantly about her when out with friends, taking forever to say goodnight and actually leave when dropping her home after a date. Looking forward to the next date, buying flowers, gifts and trying to impress her and all the other usual sh1t.
    Last edited by Forrest; 21-05-11 at 21:16.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I have butterflies and do not have to eat. I fell like I have wings and can move mountains. I smile a lot and my arms and legs are spongy when I look at person iam in love with.

Reviews

To put it quite simply, when I am in love with someone "they complete me" they are the reason I do anything to please them and make them happy.

That having been said it is possible to love someone and not be in love. You love your family but you are in love with your partner. Butterflies, instant smiles and nonsensical laughter are all outward signs of the phenomenon.

And all this from a man old enough to know better but still very much feeling the feelings.

Reviews

Its been a while but I suppose the usual cliches apply. Can't stop thinking about the other person, buy dopey presents, can't wait to see them, talk about them non-stop & get sort of nervous/excited before you see them again.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I know I should really say something to push the virtue of love......

But what kinda doggy ya got ?
    A Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She is very fat and she answers to Harriet
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Yup, I agree. Does this last though?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    It's been such a long time, I not sure whether I can properly remember how it felt, Lucy.

Maybe a bit like this - constantly thinking of your 'true love' when not in her company, talking incessantly about her when out with friends, taking forever to say goodnight and actually leave when dropping her home after a date. Looking forward to the next date, buying flowers, gifts and trying to impress her and all the other usual sh1t.
    Thanks Forrest

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    To put it quite simply, when I am in love with someone "they complete me" they are the reason I do anything to please them and make them happy.

That having been said it is possible to love someone and not be in love. You love your family but you are in love with your partner. Butterflies, instant smiles and nonsensical laughter are all outward signs of the phenomenon.

And all this from a man old enough to know better but still very much feeling the feelings.
    I like this post

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Its been a while but I suppose the usual cliches apply. Can't stop thinking about the other person, buy dopey presents, can't wait to see them, talk about them non-stop & get sort of nervous/excited before you see them again.
    Okay. So buying thing is generally a good indicator, right? You are loveable, by the way
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 21-05-11 at 21:38.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I've never been in love...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast