Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith,Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich,Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem."

I hope she recognises the Republic of Ireland as an Independent state and changes her title. Until she does I find her visit very annoying.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bumble For This Useful Post:

jay67 (17-05-11), mcgyver (17-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    "Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith,Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich,Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem."

I hope she recognises the Republic of Ireland as an Independent state and changes her title. Until she does I find her visit very annoying.
    u missed a bit from her title.......... michael fagan's bird!! lmfao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12