Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn you, Mr Fussy!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    cg with all due respects, my comments sums the thread and where it ended, we have crossed swords before but is in the past,lets leave it there, my problem the way this has gone is this,yes people have taken sides in there opinion on the hobbs, yours and their right to do so, free speech i believe?
    but it has reached a point where it appears to be a "burn the hobbs lynch gang" why?
    he and mr.F. HAVE A VIEW POINT IN WHAT THEY WANT, SO ?,
    their choice, why bring it done to a level of nasty ,childish school yard tactics?
    what is your point in calling him a prick? i ask you, is this an way a gentleman debates?
    this type of comment is not worthy of a gentleman, you have a far better interlect than that!.all the more reason that i take you to task over it, if i thought that all you were was a yob, then i would leave it there, but, i know your know better ,that is why i am sadden to see you as leader of this lynch mob.as to the rest ,wellllllllllll, as to the rest , hummmmmmmmmm, usual lot
    Right, firstly, I can't understand half of that. Secondly, why can you not get it into your skull that nothing has been directed at Mr Fussy?
    Last edited by Headlad; 14-05-11 at 16:34.
    Let's get tooled up, blud!

cg with all due respects, my comments sums the thread and where it ended, we have crossed swords before but is in the past,lets leave it there, my problem the way this has gone is this,yes people have taken sides in there opinion on the hobbs, yours and their right to do so, free speech i believe?
    but it has reached a point where it appears to be a "burn the hobbs lynch gang" why?
    he and mr.F. HAVE A VIEW POINT IN WHAT THEY WANT, SO ?,
    their choice, why bring it done to a level of nasty ,childish school yard tactics?
    what is your point in calling him a prick? i ask you, is this an way a gentleman debates?
    this type of comment is not worthy of a gentleman, you have a far better interlect than that!.all the more reason that i take you to task over it, if i thought that all you were was a yob, then i would leave it there, but, i know your know better ,that is why i am sadden to see you as leader of this lynch mob.as to the rest ,wellllllllllll, as to the rest , hummmmmmmmmm, usual lot

An excellent retort but a little thin on facts. I was the first to reply to this thread but I don't think that makes me the leader of a theoretical lynch mob. Mr F has never been taken to task by anyone that has posted here, he is not the subject. 95% of the contributors to this thread have all asked the same never to be answered question 'why does the hobb feel hes the only one that feels the need to boast on the board rather than put his views in a review?' In my eyes and the eyes of many others on the board it's simply to massage his own misplaced ego whilst stamping on the feelings of the less affluent members. To use your school yard synopsis it's like saying "look I'm a prefect and I've got the most marbles you first and second year plebs are not fit to be in the same yard as me"

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Forrest (14-05-11), Rodney69 (14-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    Right, firstly, I can't understand half of that. Secondly, why can you not get it into your skull that nothing has been directed at Mr Fussy?
    ok, then maybe i suggest a course in english might help
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

I couldn't give a damn if the Hobbyist wants to massage his ego, we have had one of those already (not allowed mention his name I've been warned), I can also see the point he was trying to make about guys always seem to be looking for cheaper and cheaper prices obviously with the knock on effect of shorter appointments, I agree with him wholeheartedly on that one but to throw a blanket statement that it's the general consensus is a leap way to far, CG and others are right to pull him up on it..
    What i have found with gentlemen like him and the other guy is there is no point getting into it with them, they are very good customers to a lot of ladies and the ones they are not customers to want them to be so you would always be fighting an uphill battle in disparaging their so called good names.
    Each to their own I say, if he likes long appointments fine, I don't but that's not because of financial constraints and it is also not the reason for a great deal of posters here and maybe he can understand that and why a lot would take insult to him implying it. I like 30 min quickies, I enjoy 1 hour appointments, if I'm away I tend to book for 2 hours but that's just because they are generally outcalls and I like to make it in some way financially beneficial for the lady to come visit me and make a few quid rather than all the hassle for her and only have an hours pay to show for it and not because I actually need to pay for the companionship of a lady for any longer than sexual activities take.
    I'll be honest, when I read The Hobbyist's posts about long appointments and see all of MR F's reviews I don't feel jealous or have admiration for them, I feel sorry for them as they obviously have a problem getting true companionship, they do need help and not our admiration..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

kelso (14-05-11), skywalker85 (14-05-11)

Reviews

ok, then maybe i suggest a course in english might help
    I totally agree
    Let's get tooled up, blud!

I really do fail to see what all the fuss is about this thread. I mean, who really gives a shit how long or short booking preferences are.

Also, Thats a very sour attitude anon
    They see prostitutes - You see prostitutes

Reviews

Personaly whats the harm in posting something positive - all seems to be getting a bit personal - I just don't see the problem.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to topgun For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (14-05-11)

Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

dr love (14-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Ah ray your not into fecking cat pics as well .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Rayden (14-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i think thats the cutest kitten i ever did see!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Rayden (14-05-11)

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast