Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would you kill someone ?

Anyone who threatens any of my favourite will be TERMINATED right!!!!!!
    Last edited by sperminater; 13-05-11 at 11:34. Reason: Miss spell

An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind - Mahatma Gandhi

What comes around goes around. Karma has a way of levelling things out.

I say I wouldn't go out and plan to kill but if I was attacked and in fear of my life I'm sure it'd be a different matter.
    Self preservation.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Reviews

I am in most situations calm but if someone pushes the wrong combination of buttons I do react - I have twice lost control and situations have gotten completely out of control - ending up in a punch up, broke a guys nose - not very proud of the fact but when the red mist falls it is hard to avoid - I don't think anyone can say with 100% certainty that they wouldn't kill -

I agree that people can react and I've been known to myself, but to go out looking for someone who's commited a crime against you/your loved ones makes you no better than they are. Also, it's premeditated which makes things a whole lot worse.
    Losing your temper is one thing but planning to kill someone is quite another.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Reviews

its a normel thing for every person to see a family mamber or friend getting hurt and react with in a way u may kill to safe another persons live

i would only ever kill if i feared for my life

karma would do it to them what they done to me so ...... or vice versa

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456