Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I need help here...

Reviews

Just read your review there James, and I have to say no worries at all. You were fair and honest, but also polite and straight-forward about your feelings about the punt, her looks, and the service itself. Nothing to feel bad about there! If she didn't look the way the pics led you to believe, you're right to say as much in your review-- it's honest and part of the purpose of reviews-- to allow other punters to have the opinion of someone else who's seen that particular lady. Reporting that there was no OWO on offer despite the fast that she advertised it is a case-in-point; someone else would've been the one to go in expecting to get the same thing, only to come out disappointed! Now others know, and can make a more well-informed decision for themselves.

I completely understand that you don't want to harm any ladies' business, and I must say I've written reviews very similar to yours (including my most recent review), But it's ALWAYS possible to be honest but polite, and in such a way that it couldn't be said to be 'damaging' to a ladies' business, and I think your review has succeeded in toeing the line in this regard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (07-05-11)

Blog Entries

Good grief, you would think after the waffling on about what to write, I expected the girl looked like jabba the hut, with the Creature of the Black Lagoon thrown in for good measure. So she isn't as tall or as fit as you liked, I am sure the same can be said for all of us. Plus, did you ask her if she preformed OWO on the phone?

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Rayden (07-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Good grief, you would think after the waffling on about what to write, I expected the girl looked like jabba the hut, with the Creature of the Black Lagoon thrown in for good measure. So she isn't as tall or as fit as you liked, I am sure the same can be said for all of us. Plus, did you ask her if she preformed OWO on the phone?
    Ah Violette... do I detect a tone of criticism…..

No, she was not as tall or as toned as advertised, am I to understand by your response that issuing false information is totally permissible. I never said the girl resembled “jabba the hut, with the Creature of the Black Lagoon thrown in for good measure”, but I was led to believe, by the reviews I had read, that she was more attractive than I found her to be. She advertises OWO on her profile… should I really have to ask beforehand that she is not taking the piss. Isn’t this the whole purpose of using the “favorites” on your advert, to advise potential clients what IS on offer when you visit. I rather feel it inappropriate to discuss the gory details on the phone out of respect. That’s just me. A lot of girls like to decide on the OWO thing after they have met the client. I have never had a problem up to now.

Look, she was a pleasant girl, but “I felt” she was not as attractive as advertised or reviewed. I have had this situation many times and have been cautious not to push my tastes in a review, because at the end of the day, these are MY tastes. I decided to investigate what the average client considered to be an attractive body… perhaps out of curiosity. I am not of the persuasion to review positively just because previous clients have done so. I will always try to be honest and informative. I am disappointed with the view that I may be wrong or may have failed in this…

Profiles and above all reviews must be perceived as reliable…
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 07-05-11 at 20:00.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah Violette... do I detect a tone of criticism…..

She advertises OWO on her profile… should I really have to ask beforehand that she is not taking the piss. Isn’t this the whole purpose of using the “favorites” on your advert, to advise potential clients what IS on offer when you visit. I rather feel it inappropriate to discuss the gory details on the phone out of respect. That’s just me. A lot of girls like to decide on the OWO thing after they have met the client. I have never had a problem up to now.
    Sure you never had that problem til now?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Sure you never had that problem til now?
    Feck off Ray..... I have the most BEAUTIFUL penis in Ireland...

Even you might like it...lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Rayden (07-05-11)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456