Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
I think ratted might be a bit extreme - I have on occasion ticked the wrong box when submitting a review - perhaps a yellow card for a first offence.
I'm talking more about the people that say, "She is 100% the girl in the photos" in the review body, not the V.Happy/Happy option. If you click one of those but have stated that it's not the girl then peoples common sense will kick in and know what's after happening.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
Unfortunately girls operate a bait and switch when they are not working so they get a girl to fill in for them so it's possible for different clients to see different ladies from the single profile, also in fairness a lot of the time images are so photoshoped you wouldn't be sure it's the girl, you'd just know there's a strong resemblance so it's probably her, happened to me more than once.
But surely people could say something like "not too sure if it was defo the girl as her pics are blurred, but the body was pretty spot on".

I'm not trying to burn honest reviewers here, but more to stop the fakes from getting away with what they seem to easily be able to do.