This is something i have wanted to post for a while. In Cork there are two agencies from what i can gather. Roses of Wild which is brilliant, really nice girls who all see happy and are in a good environment, nothing at all wrong with this agency, except for some threats/incidents from another agency.

Then there is the other one, the dodgy seedy one. All the girls seem to be in a bad place, forced into it, what ever way you want to describe it. Really nasty experience for girls and punters. The complete opposite to the first agency.

The second agency, you basically don't know where you stand with them, you don't know who is working for them, what the whole deal is, how much you'll pay, but every time you hear of it, it always seems to be bad. The real nasty side to this game. They all have nearly every favourite on offer but they are all extra, and from what i gather the girls themselves don't seem to know what's being offered or what is expected of them.

At the moment in the Cork section, you couldn't honestly tell who is who. So process of elimination.

Sophie is independent
Rebecca is independent
Adriana is independent

Julieta i think is independent
Mia i think is independent
Claudie i think is independent
Caterine i think is independent

Guessing here but i think that Natalia, Vanessa, Clare, Mari, Joana, Natasha, India, Karen, and Luany are all working for that second agency.

All of the others i couldn't say for definite is they are with this agency or not. I dont know about anyone else but there is no way i would call any of them not knowing if they are being exploited or not.

If they are working for an agency, then it should be clearer so punters who want to avoid the seedy side of things can do so.