Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gaddafi's son dead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    you get what you give

so what will the west america,france,britian get for attacking their 4 fourth country muslim country in 10 years

iraq, kosvo, afganistan , libya

what has caused the attacks in the west ,london,911,spain, the west is hated in these countries

gadaffai daughter has already been killed now his son and grandchildren all for oil and excuse to cover up the very deep depression colapsing fiat money in america and europe russia china are arming gadaffi and america london are arming rebels

what are other muslim countries thinking this could very easily lead to a world war with nuclear biologicail and chemicial weapons in which america and muslim fighting you can not win a war on terror same as war on drugs by waring on something you only fan the flames
    Its coming you better believe it and we in little old neutral Ireland wont be spared either after all we are part of the E.U ,we wont be able to hide behind the caveat that stats we dont have to be part of a European defense force the Lisbon treaty saw to that , the west will have to stop meddling in the affairs of the middle east and by west I mean mainly the U.S who seem to have appointed themselves world police since ww2 and to be intent on stealing as much oil as possible from these countries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    Its coming you better believe it and we in little old neutral Ireland wont be spared either after all we are part of the E.U ,we wont be able to hide behind the caveat that stats we dont have to be part of a European defense force the Lisbon treaty saw to that , the west will have to stop meddling in the affairs of the middle east and by west I mean mainly the U.S who seem to have appointed themselves world police since ww2 and to be intent on stealing as much oil as possible from these countries.
    Could kindly pass this on to the U.S. State Department as Im getting quite tired of my tax dollars going to fund wars so that rest of the West, mainly Europe, can be sold oil from oil companies like Shell and BP. It aint for me , baby, it aint for me
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 01-05-11 at 20:19.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123