Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaddafi's son dead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nato won't do a thing until he kills enough civvies. Which we won't know how many he has already..or they have lol until the UN releases figures. Which they can't with a no fly zone and NATO linked data. If it wasn't for the fact someone somewhere is about to die right now it would be laughable.
    Even then it'd be hard pushed for NATO/UN to do anything apart from more resolutions, which are really next to useless when I think about it more. No fly zones aren't much use for us to police without aircraft carriers & Harriers to use. Ordinary decent Libyan people are dying for nothing because of Gaddafi's own self important image.

As for " saucy ladies " talking current affairs, I think it shows how intelligent the ladies are

2. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (01-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    I just realised I was entering a disscusion about war on a bank holiday weekend sized hangover. You live and you learn.
    Dont worry, I am tired. Another time
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (01-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Even then it'd be hard pushed for NATO/UN to do anything apart from more resolutions, which are really next to useless when I think about it more. No fly zones aren't much use for us to police without aircraft carriers & Harriers to use. Ordinary decent Libyan people are dying for nothing because of Gaddafi's own self important image.

As for " saucy ladies " talking current affairs, I think it shows how intelligent the ladies are
    Don't you start waking me up now. You see, the thing is, I believe some regimes work well for their country. I do believe that Libya was suppressed, but I am not sure if that was by Gaddafi or by oil or by International decree. Maybe all. I don't believe Nato are as impartial as they could be in these matters either but I have to be up at 8am to catch a train, so we can reconvene.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I have to be up at 8am to catch a train, so we can reconvene.
    To Belfast. Woohoo!
    Let's get tooled up, blud!

Reviews

Gaddafi's problem now is he has no friends and all his neighbors have their own problems to deal with.

And there is no saber rattling from China or Russia. They are happy to watch while the west eats itself.

Gaddafi is too proud to seek terms or go into exile quietly ( maybe Gerry Adams could have put him up in a Donegal holiday home).

He's fucked in other words and I just hope he doesn't drag too many innocent or naively loyal people over the cliff with him.

Al Magrahi must be planking himself also !
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (01-05-11)

Reviews

Don't you start waking me up now. You see, the thing is, I believe some regimes work well for their country. I do believe that Libya was suppressed, but I am not sure if that was by Gaddafi or by oil or by International decree. Maybe all. I don't believe Nato are as impartial as they could be in these matters either but I have to be up at 8am to catch a train, so we can reconvene.
    Nato impartial ?? who do you think pulls nato's strings ?? uncle Sam that's who and its the oil and arms industries respectively who pull his strings and most of the rest of the nato members just blindly follow him, you just have to look at Iraq with the fiasco of weapons of mass destruction. Don't get me wrong I am not in favor of of Saddam and Gaddafi and their likes but Iraq was about oil and Libya will turn out to be the same and that's a wrong reason , it wont be the powers that be that will have to bury their sons when the body bags come home the vast majority will be just ordinary people. There is no glory in war and not one blade of grass or one drop of oil for that matter is worth a single life.

[QUOTE=EbonyAmber;461070]So Nato have managed to supposedly kill Colnel Gaddafi's youngest son along with 3 grandkids and a few cousins. What next? Am I alone in thinking the shit is going to hit the fan?

Me thinks its about the oil? But until they kill the evil tyrant, mass murdering terrorist who cares how many of his family are wiped out
    2 hands only 1 dick... Aint life a biatch!!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    Nato impartial ?? who do you think pulls nato's strings ?? uncle Sam that's who and its the oil and arms industries respectively who pull his strings and most of the rest of the nato members just blindly follow him, you just have to look at Iraq with the fiasco of weapons of mass destruction.
    +1 NATO are scum. They are trying to murder Gadaffi, last time I checked people were entitled to a trial before they were sentanced to death.

Ah no, hold on. The told us they weren't forcing a regime change, they're only protecting civilians. Silly me. They also failed to mention that they have been supplying rebels with weapons from day one in boxes maked as bulldozer parts.

Reviews

I don't know about you lot, but I'd prefer to live in a country with American-style capitalism than Sharia Law. In the great clash of civilisations, you all better get down on your knees and pray to Allah that his faithful aren't victorious, because that is one society I'd rather not be a part of.

Default sad really

you get what you give

so what will the west america,france,britian get for attacking their 4 fourth country muslim country in 10 years

iraq, kosvo, afganistan , libya

what has caused the attacks in the west ,london,911,spain, the west is hated in these countries

gadaffai daughter has already been killed now his son and grandchildren all for oil and excuse to cover up the very deep depression colapsing fiat money in america and europe russia china are arming gadaffi and america london are arming rebels

what are other muslim countries thinking this could very easily lead to a world war with nuclear biologicail and chemicial weapons in which america and muslim fighting you can not win a war on terror same as war on drugs by waring on something you only fan the flames

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooldude For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (01-05-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast