Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fons

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    If you take the h away from hay you get ay. The Fonz's phrase rhymes with hay so I suppose it must be ay.

But it stretched out so it must be ayyyy.

By jingoes yez were right all along. It's ayyyy. No e's needed at all I think.
    go to bed ya tool!!!!!!!...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    How do you write The Fons's infamous .... trade mark ???

Ayyyeeee ?

Aaaaaaayeeee ?

Aaaeeee ?

Ayyyyy ?

Aaeeeee ?
    I always thought it was 'Heeeyyy' - a longer, cooler version of saying 'Hey!'

Incidentally - this just confirms that those of us answering this thread are old farts! I don't think any of the fine young ladies advertising on this site have even heard of 'Happy Days'!

But no one was cooler than the Fonz back then.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Sorry for this thread guys. It seemed important when I started it. Truth is I walked in on two naked snails doin it today and I haven't been right since.

Blog Entries

I saw an interview once with Henry Winkler and he said that he got the ayyy and wooo (don't know the spelling of that one) from his favourite past time, horse riding!!!! Not as cool any more.

Also, there was another of his quotes or actions that he claimed he took from fly fishing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12