Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: will you remember me....??????

Nikole, i never got to see you but Notatwork was always saying how amazing you. Come back later in the year, and best of luck x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to D11111 For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (16-04-11)

Dear Nikole,

It's the other way around. We should be worrying that you will forget about us.

I wish the very best for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your grace and beauty with us. I'm confident you will do well in your studies.

S.

Last edited by SADumas; 16-04-11 at 22:52.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SADumas For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (16-04-11)

is not everything looosed yet..:D thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but you sound like a lovely person all the best in the future and hurry back.

gracias.....i will remember you...all...and specialy..you...we had a great moments....::X:X::XX un beso...
    Quote Originally Posted by SADumas View Post
    Dear Nikole,

It's the other way around. We should be worrying that you will forget about us.

I wish the very best for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your grace and beauty with us. I'm confident you will do well in your studies.

S.

thanks....notatwork is realy realy nice persson...and maybe you should trust him...:x:x ....hope to meet you ..:x kisses
    Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    Nikole, i never got to see you but Notatwork was always saying how amazing you. Come back later in the year, and best of luck x

Reviews

Excuse me... where do you think you are going... You never asked my permission to leave....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (16-04-11)

excuse me....boss....my bad.....so ...can i ask you now...:: can i go boss....??? ))
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Excuse me... where do you think you are going... You never asked my permission to leave....

Reviews

Nikole

The question shouldn't be will I remember you - I will never forget you. The most amazing, beautiful, intelligent and sexy lady i have ever had the privilege of meeting. I know you will do well in your studies, and in life - if you don't come back I'll be glad that things have worked out for you. If, however, you do come back please do let me know - I won't be on this site much now that you're gone but you do know how to get in touch.

Thanks again and be good gorgeous

hd.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (19-04-11)

yeah sure i text ya,...
    Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Nikole

The question shouldn't be will I remember you - I will never forget you. The most amazing, beautiful, intelligent and sexy lady i have ever had the privilege of meeting. I know you will do well in your studies, and in life - if you don't come back I'll be glad that things have worked out for you. If, however, you do come back please do let me know - I won't be on this site much now that you're gone but you do know how to get in touch.

Thanks again and be good gorgeous

hd.

Reviews

Nikole, Best wishes for the future, wherever it takes you I'm sure it will be a bright one.

I feel very privileged to have met you.

One of the most beautiful women I have had the pleasure of spending time with.

Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast