Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Good morning legs and co.

Well what I say legs, but as you embark on your late afternoon visits,
    you will have a spare razor hidden in that office.
    At least if anyone asks about the razor, you now have an excuse.
    I never thought about that Mark as I tend to have morning appointments. Any other tips for afternoon appointments
     little said is easy mended

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Legswideopen View Post
    Good morning Big Paul glad you could join us.
    I see you like the Doctor he was unlucky last race. I am a big fan of Rossi hope he get a win soon.
    Yes he was, dont think we are going to see too many wins this year that ducati has a lot of issues and Rossi himself isn't fully fit yet after his shoulder injury. I think they are looking at next year when the 1000cc bikes come in.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

F
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    Yes he was, dont think we are going to see too many wins this year that ducati has a lot of issues and Rossi himself isn't fully fit yet after his shoulder injury. I think they are looking at next year when the 1000cc bikes come in.
    If anyone can make the bike work its Rossi and his team he put yamaha on the podium and have no doubt he will sort the ducati and as you say it will be more likely next season
     little said is easy mended

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Legswideopen View Post
    F

If anyone can make the bike work its Rossi and his team he put yamaha on the podium and have no doubt he will sort the ducati and as you say it will be more likely next season
    For sure Rossi and Burgess will sort it and I would think they will be competitive even on this bike by the end of the season. It will be interesting to see if Lorenzo will be able to develop the Yamaha and keep it competitive. Honda are hungry for a championship and I think they are going to be hard beaten this year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12