Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
Thank you for starting this poll Sam.

This isn't a good thing, for those TR's that are thouroughly decent, and there are alot of those. So apologies to you decent guys for what I am about to say. I can catergorically say though, the badge is being abused by a few. Perhaps they didnt start out that way, perhaps they dont even see the things that they do as abuse, but at the end of the day girls are feeling pressured by certain TR's, to allow longer time, to bend over backwards, in short to act in a way that perhaps would not be their normal service. Which, in my opinion, means you arent really getting a review of a normal service that any client would get. On that basis, and that alone, I would like to see it ended.

Another point and one I have heard mentioned many times from gentleman here is that they only ''trust'' their personal favourite reviewers anyway. I doubt that it will effect their opinion if there is a badge or not. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who takes the time to review, you help us a great deal.
Why can't it be replaced with a 'My Favourite Reviewers' page?
I'd do a poll, but I'm too lazy to bother.