Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Car?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAoife View Post
    Hey everyone, My poor car got a bang the other day.. And in need of a new one. Any suggestions? Something sporty

Kisses Always, Aoife. x
    How about a VW Golf GTI or Scirocco? I changed to a Golf Match on a good exchange deal last year and am now kicking myself everytime I see a Scirocco. Fantastic looking car imo, but basically a Golf in a fancy dress.
    Or an Alfa Romeo of some sort if you want someting Italian.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    To be honest if your looking for a resnobale priced sporty car you cant go wrong with the Hyundai Coupe

Cars from Japan are much better than the likes of Renault or Peugot.
    Except a Hyundai Coupe isnt made in Japan! You'll look like an old spinster who works in the Civil Srevice in one of them!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    How about a Mazda Rx8 you would get a 05 one for around 7-8k, not great on fuel economy. But its a 4 door sports car. So actually quite practical.
    Thinking about one myself.

You will need an oil tanker to follow you about. They guzzle engine oil like nothing else .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    How about a Mazda Rx8 you would get a 05 one for around 7-8k, not great on fuel economy. But its a 4 door sports car. So actually quite practical.
    Thinking about one myself.

I could live with that
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries

I'm a cheep skate sk only spent 2500 on my sexy little ford puma , I will save up though and buy a campervan paint "pussy wagon" on the side of it and well park in a field somewhere ... And il txt u direction an hour beforehand haha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    I'm a cheep skate sk only spent 2500 on my sexy little ford puma , I will save up though and buy a campervan paint "pussy wagon" on the side of it and well park in a field somewhere ... And il txt u direction an hour beforehand haha
    very good. no more hassles with apartments, nosey neighbours. Just sheep and randy bulls to worry bout lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

ciara (09-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    To be honest if your looking for a resnobale priced sporty car you cant go wrong with the Hyundai Coupe,link here -http://www.carzone.ie/search/Hyundai/Coupe/201104201036000/advert?channel=CARS

It is mechanically a great car and very reliable ive worked on plenty of them. Cars from Japan are much better than the likes of Renault or Peugot.

If you need any advice just ask, ive been around teh car trade all my life and have advised a number of people of the Hyundai who all got them and loved them
    Firstly Hyundai are Korean not Japanese and secondly when you need to buy spare parts for your Japanese car you will wish you had a peugot or renault

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

Slim Jim (09-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post

Here you go Ciara

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Slim Jim For This Useful Post:

ciara (10-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAoife View Post
    Hey everyone, My poor car got a bang the other day.. And in need of a new one. Any suggestions? Something sporty
    Mercedes C Class Coupe...........................
    http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/new-...evealed/255437

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234