Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting in Rio de Janeiro

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    As a mother myself my heart is in pieces after see the Brazilian news today. So many innocent lives taken for no reason.

Where is God to guide the mind of those psychopaths?

So sad ... Even tough Brazil has history of violence, such of terrible thing has never happened before.

I wonder what kind of world we are leaving. And I was just thinking to move to Brazil for good shortly ...

I'm terrified :-(
    Not that I want you to move hun but you shouldn't let something like this alter your chosen path in life. The world is a dangerous place. We have had our own problems with violence in our own little country, although not in schools.

I remember once in work after a guy was killed in an accident in a neighbouring firm, a hard-nosed sales manager said "there's nothing sadder than a man going out to work in the morning and not coming home". Well I guess he was wrong....when it comes to childern going to school in the morning and not returning home.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (08-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Not that I want you to move hun but you shouldn't let something like this alter your chosen path in life. The world is a dangerous place. We have had our own problems with violence in our own little country, although not in schools.

I remember once in work after a guy was killed in an accident in a neighbouring firm, a hard-nosed sales manager said "there's nothing sadder than a man going out to work in the morning and not coming home". Well I guess he was wrong....when it comes to childern going to school in the morning and not returning home.

That's truth ... I can not even image myself in that situation I think I go crazy and full stop. Nothing worse than lose your child I image. Well, I believe for the parents it is losing half of themselves ... and that is painful for life time.

That is it, Where is safe? Where we can rise our children without risks and problems? No where anymore unfortunately

Every place now have them own issues, violence and problems ...

No Bacman, I'm strong enough to believe that is not the reason will stop me back home for good ... I have my plans made but because I'm a mother and hearing the news saying 11 children died inside a school and 22 has been injured just terrified me ... That's all.

If we don't have 100% sure our children is safe in the school, where else they can be safe?

I think humanity all together need psychiatric treatment ... Plenty of people out there is lost, things are changing so quickly. The world is losing value for life because it is no respect for each other anymore and everything is so easy nowdays.

Faith on religion is getting lost, then faith on humanity is lost too.

Nothing is more amazing in life than become a parent, but nothing more scary either.

Reviews

It is true that life has become much cheaper in all parts of the world. I agree that the loss of faith is a factor in this but to be fair the Church haven't exactly behaved as they should, especially in this country.

I feel the only thing we can do is to try and bring our childern up the "right" way. Teach them respect for themselves and others. It's one small step that we all must take.

Make Love Not War
    Last edited by BACMAN36; 08-04-11 at 00:16.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

nick2010 (08-04-11)

Reviews

You see this guy,if i got hold of him i would torture him to within a breath of his life for weeks,i swear it would be my pleasure.He would be begging me to put him out of his misery..just dont get me started.how the hell can hurt a CHILD...FFS!!
    Last edited by Notatwork; 08-04-11 at 02:40.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (08-04-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12