Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On a plastic sheet, my afternoon with Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    With a nod and a wink to the Hobbyist and Ciara.

This was something I had dreamed about since Lucys first scathing put down to my post, I never thought it would come true.
    I was to meet Lucy on a bridge over the River Lee, her in sunglasses and a mask to hide the stench. I texted Lucy ,she said she was running late and for me to come to her luxury appartment. Again,she was behind time and buzzed me in and I made myself comfortable in the flat, which should of been in a design magazine, modern and plush. As I waited I scanned the walls, A Kadinsky caught my eye, looking closer I tried to figure out if it was an original or bought from the 2 euro shop. Vivaldi played queitly in the background. I scanned the small library, Keats, Coleridge, Shelley, Heaney all there,lower down were the works of Satre, Russell, Dovstesky and 100 sarcy answers for the internet .
    At last Lucy entered the door,dressed in Victoria Secrets lingerie, this is what I had been waiting for..."Alright chuck, what was it , a blowjob or the full shag "...she led me into her elegant bedroom, the bottle of stout frosted in the ice bucket by the bed, "Sorry chuck for the plastic sheet" she whispered " but the last john was a bit messy". The russle of plastic was arousing but it was a sunny day in Cork, "Could we start out on the balcony" I asked, a little kissing or cuddling".. "Are you feckin mad Mellors this is Ireland in April It'll bring on my bronchitus ". She motioned me towards the bed..my fantasy had come true....
    To be continued .....
    Ok, here is what really happened. Mellors sent me an email, begging me to act out his latest fantasy. which was sex with the girl from the Boddingtons ad. (Said he can only get it up for a mancunian) Being the pleasant non judgemental service provider I am, I agreed to get into role. When I arrived at the river, a strange figure ambled up to me. I was taken aback, as I had expected Mellors to be clad discreetly, not wearing PVC gimp suit, trilby hat and copious amounts of lipstick. Still, I am paid to be non judgemental, so we retired to my quarters.

Upon entering the building, he thrust himself against my leg, quivering as he whispered that he had brought me a gift. I was delighted until he pulled out an anal probe about a foot in length, which frankly, looked rather..used. I unpeeled him from my, leg, keeping in role, and retired to another room to remind myself of the number for the Samaritans and the emergency services.. Upon my return, he was no where to be seen, indeed, I couldn't hear the plastic squeak nor laboured grunts that had signaled his advances thus far. I looked from room to room, puzzled but strangely relieved. Until that is, I opened my wardrobe, to find him naked but for my mothers fur stole and a luminous blue durex over his head. I asked what he was doing? Living the dream, he replied, or rather snuffled...

To be continued.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-04-11 at 15:27.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Clint Plywood (06-04-11), El Gordo (06-04-11), hd7055 (06-04-11), Irish Fiona (06-04-11), kelso (06-04-11), mature abby (06-04-11), mellors (06-04-11), monster_monster (06-04-11), Rodney69 (06-04-11), SADumas (06-04-11), trugent (06-04-11), volvic11 (06-04-11), wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ok, here is what really happened. Mellors sent me an email, begging me to act out his latest fantasy. which was sex with the girl from the Boddingtons ad. (Said he can only get it up for a mancunian) Being the pleasant non judgemental service provider I am, I agreed to get into role. When I arrived at the river, a strange figure ambled up to me. I was taken aback, as I had expected Mellors to be clad discreetly, not wearing PVC gimp suit, trilby hat and copious amounts of lipstick. Still, I am paid to be non judgemental, so we retired to my quarters.

Upon entering the building, he thrust himself against my leg, quivering as he whispered that he had brought me a gift. I was delighted until he pulled out an anal probe about a foot in length, which frankly, looked rather..used. I unpeeled him from my, leg, keeping in role, and retired to another room to remind myself of the number for the Samaritans and the emergency services.. Upon my return, he was no where to be seen, indeed, I couldn't hear the plastic squeak nor laboured grunts that had signaled his advances thus far. I looked from room to room, puzzled but strangely relieved. Until that is, I opened my wardrobe, to find him naked but for my mothers fur stole and a luminous blue durex over his head. I asked what he was doing? Living the dream, he replied, or rather snuffled...

To be continued.
    two great stories, i think it might come down to what happend next........get thinking guys.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

To be continued.
    I think this highlights the subjective nature of reviews, how two people can read the same experience so differently. Stay tuned readers !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

I am going out now. I shall mull over a suitable response to this. Its going to be long and verbose, so brace yourself.

Toodlepip.
    Lads...this gal is posh as fook...lmao....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clint Plywood For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (06-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Plywood View Post
    Lads...this gal is posh as fook...lmao....
    I am certainly not. I am from Yorkshire, wash your mouth out with soap.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Clint Plywood (06-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I think this highlights the subjective nature of reviews, how two people can read the same experience so differently. Stay tuned readers !

We may have to make the next bit interesting. Clean that gimp suit off

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

mellors (06-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The story continues:
    The faint smell of Britney perfume in her bedroom was obscured as she opened the bottle of Mackesons with her teeth.
    The next four hours were just a sensuous blur as we writhed about on the plastic sheeting, our sweat making us stick to it and producing heat burns when she ripped me off it. We tried every position imaginable and stared into each others eyes as two soul mates connected, at least I think we did it's a bit hard to tell with her lazy eye!
    She led me to the shower and proceded to lather me in Lynx, it was indeed like something out of Hollywood, Snakes on Planes flicked through my mind.
    After she threw me back onto the street I felt I was the luckiest man alive, to have got out of there in one piece.
    It had taken me to new highs, but yet I still had a dilemma, it wasn't enough, I wanted more
    .Who to ask us to join in next time ? Now wheres Abbys phone number.......
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (06-04-11), hd7055 (06-04-11), Irish Fiona (06-04-11), kelso (06-04-11), TheCelticDream (06-04-11), tuam sham (06-04-11), wanted the best 69 (06-04-11)

Blog Entries

I am certainly not. I am from Yorkshire, wash your mouth out with soap.
    don't you mean gravy? you are northern after all

To be continued.
    Bravo my dear xxxxxx

Best thread ever
    Last edited by Irish Fiona; 06-04-11 at 16:57.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (06-04-11), mellors (06-04-11)

We may have to make the next bit interesting. Clean that gimp suit off
    does that mean your common when u talk Lucy not that I was thinking of visiting u or anything.. I'm posh..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast