Thread: Is there a moderator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I have reopened that thread about the Gardai joking about raping a protestor which was captured on a cam corder. So you can go back to debating gas, protests, police and bad driving, trees, Tara, some strange form of moss in Kerry, talking to trees, hugging trees, f**king trees for all I care. You may also discuse the Bishop of Rome and what he did or did'nt know and when he did or did'nt know what he knew or did'nt know...........I don't know and I don't propose to spend all f**king night trying to find out either.

So continue your debate.......but no personal insults, and no insulting another person's theological, political, philosophical views either or their perverted sexual predilections for that matter.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 06-04-11 at 02:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

An don (06-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I have reopened that thread about the Gardai joking about raping a protestor which was captured on a cam corder. So you can go back to debating gas, protests, police and bad driving, trees, Tara, some strange form of moss in Kerry, talking to trees, hugging trees, f**king trees for all I care. You may also discuse the Bishop of Rome and what he did or did'nt know and when he did or did'nt know what he knew or did'nt know...........I don't know and I don't propose to spend all f**king night trying to find out either.

So continue your debate.......but no personal insults, and no insulting another person's theological, political, philosophical views either or their perverted sexual predilections for that matter.
    Hey go easy on me Carlos, aint often my area of expertise comes up here... have to grab the ops as they appear
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 06-04-11 at 12:10.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Hey go easy on me Carlos, aint often my area of expertise comes up here... have to grab the ops as they appear
    Would you like a horticultural forum Qph, resplendant with pictures of trees and shrubs........the E-I arboritum? We could invite some plank (of timber) in to officially open it. I know the Duke of Devonshires friend Prince Charles could accompany the mother over and do the necessaries. We could then have the royal warrant emblasoned on E-I........"By appointment to H. M. The Queen and the male members of the royal household".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Quarterpoundher (06-04-11)