Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what's your excuse?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Today I just got told that "I am sorry but it is too windy outside for me to visit you". Was he seriously underweight and scared of being blown away or what?!

Today I just got told that "I am sorry but it is too windy outside for me to visit you". Was he seriously underweight and scared of being blown away or what?!
    Maybe he meant he was too windy and he had Monsters problem? Might have been a blessing in disguise.

Reviews

Maybe he was afraid he might 'lose something' in the wind!
    Last edited by Cable87; 04-04-11 at 12:11.

Well... its a mixed blessing, yes you lost out on some earnings but lets face it, you would have spent it when you saw what his job was...

They have to pay particular eye on the wind.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Not quite on topic, but my ex Mother in law, a bit fed up with relatives coming to stay, would use the excuse, sorry you can't stay the septic tank is full. Used to work.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Not quite on topic, but my ex Mother in law, a bit fed up with relatives coming to stay, would use the excuse, sorry you can't stay the septic tank is full. Used to work.
    Next time she uses that, ye all turn up with this

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (04-04-11), mellors (04-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have never canceled an appointment. And that includes the time I broke my leg on the way.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

GriffW (04-04-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12