Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sensodyne "repair and protect"..

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    The "general point" I was referring to was that I agree with himin saying that the ad is misleading. In what way, we probably differ.

I'm not sure I believe that teeth remineralise themselves, otherwise why would my granny need dentures?
    Read it Mousey. For sure NGAN is...

Anyway, your teeth can be perfect but if your gums are not you will lose them anyway, through gum disease. These toothpastes numb the nerve, but nothing replaces deep scaling and cleaning regularly with your hygienist.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 01-04-11 at 21:19.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

warmcome (01-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Read it Mousey. For sure NGAN is...
    He said that the ad is misleading because of the medical claims.
    I said that the ad is misleading because it's an actor.

.... I must be missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    He said that the ad is misleading because of the medical claims.
    I said that the ad is misleading because it's an actor.

.... I must be missing something.
    He also said that if you dont go to the dentist your teeth will renew themselves naturally. And that sensodyne was snake oil....er,am I missing something? Ooops, I am. Okie dokes, can you not just call him a nutter?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 01-04-11 at 21:25.

Reviews

He also said that if you dont go to the dentist your teeth will renew themselves naturally.
    I don't think that's true, otherwise (as I said above) why does my granny need false teeth?

And that sensodyne was snake oil....er,am I missing something? Ooops, I am. Okie dokes, can you not just call him a nutter?
    I don't want to fight, I'd rather snuggle!

Lucy doesn't like people who agree with NGAN regularly, she considers it an offence to herself.

The aloe vera toothpaste gets rid of bacteria all around your tooth and gums, of course it keeps your gums healthy. The same with flossing and mouthwash.

Your hygienist doesn't do anything that you couldn't do with proper flossing and brushing. I was practically pushed into the hygienist office multiple times when I was in the dentist appointment before, told that I would be now getting my teeth cleaned... obviously people don't seem to be going there willingly.

I really hated it. You don't mind people poking around in your mouth Lucy, spraying icky stuff in there, drilling etc.?

I'm telling you, with my routine my teeth are perfect, never get sensitive anymore and I never have to visit the dentist. Flossing + mouthwash + aloe vera + magnesium/calcium supplements.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 01-04-11 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Lucy doesn't like people who agree with NGAN regularly, she considers it an offence to herself.

The aloe vera toothpaste gets rid of bacteria all around your tooth and gums, of course it keeps your gums healthy. The same with flossing and mouthwash.

Your hygienist doesn't do anything that you couldn't do with proper flossing and brushing. I was practically pushed into the hygienist office multiple times when I was in the dentist appointment before, told that I would be now getting my teeth cleaned... obviously people don't seem to be going there willingly.

I really hated it. You don't mind people poking around in your mouth Lucy, spraying icky stuff in there, drilling etc.?

I'm telling you, with my routine my teeth are perfect, never get sensitive anymore and I never have to visit the dentist. Flossing + mouthwash + aloe vera + magnesium/calcium supplements.
    You dont really have to worry about the dentist until you reach 18 sweetie.

All of my teeth are capped. I dont really worry about sensitivity, they were drilled down to spikes years ago.

You dont really have to worry about the dentist until you reach 18 sweetie.

All of my teeth are capped. I dont really worry about sensitivity, they were drilled down to spikes years ago.
    Are you joking? I was being filled since I was about 12 years old or else. They are always recommending children get their teeth filled, braces, etc.. As soon as your baby teeth fall out they're after you.

I think it's disgusting. The anesthetics also damage your brain....

Alzheimer's risk 'could be increased by surgery' - Telegraph

ANAESTHETIC ALZHEIMERS a medical disaster after surgery.

Maybe in that Jeremy Kyle part of England you came from they didn't have dentists around for children, how ironically lucky you were.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 01-04-11 at 22:23.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Are you joking? I was being filled since I was about 12 years old or else. They are always recommending children get their teeth filled, braces, etc.. As soon as your baby teeth fall out they're after you.

I think it's disgusting. The anesthetics also damage your brain....

Alzheimer's risk 'could be increased by surgery' - Telegraph

ANAESTHETIC ALZHEIMERS a medical disaster after surgery.

Maybe in that Jeremy Kyle part of England you came from they didn't have dentists around for children, how ironically lucky you were.
    I was mugged when I was 17, they knocked my front teeth out with a brick. I also had my nose broken. I had to have my teeth
    capped and bridged as unfortunately my own were too shattered to replace.

I could probably dignify your other bilge by responding to it, but I can't be arsed. Hope the combi barbituate/ sedative programme is going well, my little guinea pig

Reviews

I was mugged when I was 17, they knocked my front teeth out with a brick. I also had my nose broken. I had to have my teeth
    capped and bridged as unfortunately my own were too shattered to replace.

I could probably dignify your other bilge by responding to it, but I can't be arsed. Hope the combi barbituate/ sedative programme is going well, my little guinea pig
    Jez sorry to hear that happened to ya,scumbags

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (01-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Jez sorry to hear that happened to ya,scumbags

Ah, my teeth look well and I learnt to stop fighting when outnumbered

However, my oral skills improved no end

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123