Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: pets

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    i've been around dogs for most of my life and the only ones I am wary of are Rotties, I know all dogs with the wrong handling can be extremely dangerous but I find it happens with this breed more often than not. Whether it's naive owners getting them for protection or to look tough, I'll never know, but most of them haven't got a clue about dogs.
    There is no such thing as a bad dog just bad owners. Most dog owners need educating not the dogs.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (02-04-11), JAMESCORK (02-04-11), monster_monster (02-04-11), nikole_vb3 (02-04-11)

Reviews

A friend of mine has one of them Shih Tzu and they have a sign out side that says beware of vicious beast !
    Last edited by Big-Paul; 02-04-11 at 00:52.

Anyone have any tips on how I could get near me sisters rotties without them wanting to shred me to bits?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Anyone have any tips on how I could get near me sisters rotties without them wanting to shred me to bits?
    until your sister can deal with the dogs correctly then I would stay away from them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    until your sister can deal with the dogs correctly then I would stay away from them.
    good advice your sister will have to take control of them , dogs are pack animals so the owner has to exert their authority on them in effect the owner has to be the leader of the pack

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    You're creepy
    Sorry, I just hate cats, put them in the same category as mice and no-one has a problem killing them not saying I would knowingly and intentionally kill one but have no remorse for them if they do get killed

I have a cat home,it looks exactly like the cat in Benin's avatar and he's name is Jonny

goood point
    Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    There is no such thing as a bad dog just bad owners. Most dog owners need educating not the dogs.

Reviews

Cats are wonderful animals. They may look at you like you're a piece of shit, but that's only because you're bothering them. Cats like their space, that's all.

Dogs on the other hand, are fucking attention whores. Feed me, feed me, pet me, love me, walk me, feed me! All day long every day. Plus, they're dumb.

I read somewhere that cats think that people are bigger cats, but that dogs think that they are little people.

Cats are assured of their own superiority, which I like

cats are wonderful....specialy...when are eating...the pooor mouse ....:d:d :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Cats are wonderful animals. They may look at you like you're a piece of shit, but that's only because you're bothering them. Cats like their space, that's all.

Dogs on the other hand, are fucking attention whores. Feed me, feed me, pet me, love me, walk me, feed me! All day long every day. Plus, they're dumb.

I read somewhere that cats think that people are bigger cats, but that dogs think that they are little people.

Cats are assured of their own superiority, which I like

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

Mousey (02-04-11)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast