Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pets

Blog Entries

i love dogs, always had them at home and never had a problem, when I lived in London I couldn't have one and to be honest it was really hard. When I moved back to Ireland first thing I did was get two Doberman pups called Zeus and Apollo after the ones in Magnum P.I.

I fucking hate cats!!!!
    Last edited by monster_monster; 01-04-11 at 23:50. Reason: my feelings on cats

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (02-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bebitza View Post
    i have a rottweiler , his name is borris...and a cat...his name is tomy,... and i love them..::XX::
    rottweilers are beautiful dogs indeed and can be very loyal make great guard dogs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Hate cats, so sneaky, only show effection when they want something or are using you for body heat. Our cat got killed on the road and not a second thought did I give scrapping him up and chucking him in the ditch. My only regret was the effect it's death had on the rest of the family. That obviously sounds harsh and believe me, I would morn a dead fly but rejoice a cats death as one less in the world.
    You're creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    rottweilers are beautiful dogs indeed and can be very loyal make great guard dogs.
    My sister and her hubby have two rottweilers that have to be locked up when I call round.
    They both HATE me with a passion and have tried to chew me in the past.

I was also chased and bitten by a huskey when I was a kid so overall I prefer cats. At least when they bite it dosent hurt so much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (02-04-11)

yes..and are very intelligents...is my soul..::XX:X:

hope you will be ok...maybe they feel that you do not love them too much..and is olso very importatn the way that you reise them...
    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    My sister and her hubby have two rottweilers that have to be locked up when I call round.
    They both HATE me with a passion and have tried to chew me in the past.

I was also chased and bitten by a huskey when I was a kid so overall I prefer cats. At least when they bite it dosent hurt so much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

willyup (02-04-11)

Blog Entries

i've been around dogs for most of my life and the only ones I am wary of are Rotties, I know all dogs with the wrong handling can be extremely dangerous but I find it happens with this breed more often than not. Whether it's naive owners getting them for protection or to look tough, I'll never know, but most of them haven't got a clue about dogs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

nikole_vb3 (02-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    i've been around dogs for most of my life and the only ones I am wary of are Rotties, I know all dogs with the wrong handling can be extremely dangerous but I find it happens with this breed more often than not. Whether it's naive owners getting them for protection or to look tough, I'll never know, but most of them haven't got a clue about dogs.
    True enough the have to be handled right I have seen them properly trained by a professional trainer who not only trains the dogs but also the owners in how to handle them correctly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (02-04-11)

Blog Entries

True enough the have to be handled right I have seen them properly trained by a professional trainer who not only trains the dogs but also the owners in how to handle them correctly
    it's good to hear people going to such lengths, not only is it good for their and others safety, it also gives the dogs a real chance of a better life when owners understand all about them.

you are right...mous of them do not know haw to reise dig...is very important...haw you are use to act you're dog...everything is about education that you give to the dog...:X:X:X
    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (02-04-11)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast