Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who the hell Is Peeping Tom, and how did he sneak in....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well this is feckin lovely... I take time out to welcome a new member not to mention Mod (yeah...one of those devious deceitful bastards) and I get attacked by every Mod on duty.... feckin lovely...

This is bordering on the ridiculous, A mod hired just to keep an eye on me... this is vistimisation in its worst form..

I have been called Corky, a doirt fecker, a pimp and worst of all a LAAANGER in its most offensive state (the recurring 'a'). I dont think I have to stand for this.. I demand a Mod (not you Benny) to examine this thread and see if infractions are deemed necessary for provocation, bullying and ganging up on a member.

(Eh.. if I have a choice can I have Nicole... or maybe Julia from ad staff, is she a mod?)
    Don't worry Corky... I'm on the case in Tom's bra and knickers, you sassy creature

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Can doc help ya jimbob.: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Can doc help ya jimbob.: lol doc
    Doc.. are you going to stand by and let that cross dressing frog insult me, whats more a blow in egged on by that half Mod pussy. I demand respect as a longer standing member that the lot put together. I want an apology from Benny, I want Sam to lift the warning for posting a picture of a minor (doozie needs glasses or else needs to meet more girls, Im still chasing up birth certificates), and I want Toms lingerie set (after Sam is finished of course).

Thing is Doc ... have you the power to do this... (go through your new buttons, there is bound to be one there)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

dr love (31-03-11), samlad (31-03-11)

and I want Toms lingerie set (after Sam is finished of course).
    Thing is corky, after sams finished with them, I wont even want them back, so my suggestion here is to rethink your proposal before he takes you up on that offer haha
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Doc.. are you going to stand by and let that cross dressing frog insult me, whats more a blow in egged on by that half Mod pussy. I demand respect as a longer standing member that the lot put together. I want an apology from Benny, I want Sam to lift the warning for posting a picture of a minor (doozie needs glasses or else needs to meet more girls, Im still chasing up birth certificates), and I want Toms lingerie set (after Sam is finished of course).

Thing is Doc ... have you the power to do this... (go through your new buttons, there is bound to be one there)
    That will take time to sort out said requests James , but as you are held in high regard here will do all I can to resolve said issues for you sir .
    Oh I do have that button .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Well this is feckin lovely... I take time out to welcome a new member not to mention Mod (yeah...one of those devious deceitful bastards) and I get attacked by every Mod on duty.... feckin lovely...

This is bordering on the ridiculous, A mod hired just to keep an eye on me... this is vistimisation in its worst form..

I have been called Corky, a doirt fecker, a pimp and worst of all a LAAANGER in its most offensive state (the recurring 'a'). I dont think I have to stand for this.. I demand a Mod (not you Benny) to examine this thread and see if infractions are deemed necessary for provocation, bullying and ganging up on a member.

(Eh.. if I have a choice can I have Nicole... or maybe Julia from ad staff, is she a mod?)
    I can be your moderator

Julia

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    I can be your moderator

Julia
    Juuuuuuuuuliaaaaaaaaaa..

Muaah, Muaah, Muaah...

Did anyone here officially welcome our newest Mod...

Jaysus, talk about not enough indians....lol

Welcome aboard Tom... Hope you got a thick skin, you'll need it around here....
    JAYSUS James you are so crazy
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ERIKA LOVEFORU View Post
    JAYSUS James you are so crazy
    Ha ha ha... dont ya just love the 'JAYSUS'....LMAO...

Ha ha ha... dont ya just love the 'JAYSUS'....LMAO...
    ok,ok sorry GOD................
    jjjjaaaayyyyssssuuussss
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast