Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is a f*ck'd up world!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Personal opinion and I don't think I'm wrong! People are dying every minute and there's not enough done about it.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post

tell him what you think then.
    Who's him ????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post

tell him what you think then.
    Its deeply worrying that such a theory even exists as an idea let alone its been discussed in the UN, we don't have to look too far back in history to see where such theory's and ideas can lead in the hands of fanatics who twist them to suit there own needs. Forget the past and you will revisit in your future

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is a message board for view and opinions if your not happy with people posting views and opinions then you know what to do

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    This is a message board for view and opinions if your not happy with people posting views and opinions then you know what to do
    Quite right, nothing like having a good rant.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (27-03-11), medicine man (27-03-11)

Reviews

This planet is happily capable of supporting 3 billion people ....... but there are 6 billion people on the planet. So for the planet to survive the way Mother Nature intended guess what needs to happen?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    This planet is happily capable of supporting 3 billion people ....... but there are 6 billion people on the planet. So for the planet to survive the way Mother Nature intended guess what needs to happen?
    And who gets to choose who the 3 billion that die are? We are not gods we can't choose who lives and dies but we can try and stand by are own as a human race instead of as a colour or a religious group

Reviews

I believe that intelligent and/or industrious people are entitled to enjoy the fruits of their genius and/or labour, but at some stage, people start making more money then they could ever expect to spend without going totally crazy. With some people, it does however go to their heads and they start to gamble or speculate on things..........such as property, and when these gobshites lose the shirts of their backs, I say give em a good kick up the arse as well.

As to the homes they live in.......mansions more like......when have you enough bedrooms, or better still bathrooms?.......I mean how many arseholes can a person be born with?......or maybe they just acquire more on their journey to the top.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (28-03-11)

Reviews

Mike Tyson had 6 kitchens in his house.....in fairness he doesnt want to walk all through his massive house to the ktichen, may as well throw a few more in the mix. that way where ever he is he doesnt have to walk far.

then when Mike crashes is Roles Royce, he gives it to the police man at the scene...obviously he was busy and didnt want to hang around and fill out paper work.

is having 6 kitchens really a waste? a necessity i would have said.

I think its easy to blame celebs because their lifes are in the spotlight, ours arent...........
    Last edited by TheCelticDream; 27-03-11 at 19:01.

Reviews

To be fair to HM, who will shortly be visiting us, she and the monarchy exist these days only by the consent of the people as expressed through the politicians they elect. The days of absolute monarchy are long past in the UK and if the British people wish to continue with their present constitutional arrangement, well that's their business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast