Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cult

Reviews

this photo was taken by brunette chick vicky:

Last edited by warmcome; 19-03-11 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    hi alex, are you adept at poll dancing?
    I'm not bad at all wc, although my pole/lap dancing career lasted all of one night. My friend is a pole dancing teacher in UK and I've had a few lessons from her, it's quite addictive! I'll be buying a pole in the next week or two as a birthday pressie to myself so will hopefully be great at it soon enough.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    this photo was taken by brunette chick vicky:

KKK without hoods?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    The simple life is what appeals to me most. It brings out the natural home maker in me, the Mother Nature if you, will which feels so right. I love being in the garden planting things that I can nurture, and making the most of natural beauty which is everywhere if we just open our eyes. Walking on the beach barefoot listening to the waves is heaven. I'm from the City but being in the sticks feels more like home.

However, modern conveniences are necessary for me, when I'm working especially. I couldn't get by in my day to day working life without phones, laptop, car and many other gadgets and gizmos we take for granted. When I'm not working, I don't really bother with a phone and my computer rarely gets a look in. You're far more likely to find me walking in the park, on the beach or in the woods.

I feel that modern life takes so much away from what we're supposed to be as people. The sixth sense that is quite rare these days was far more prevalent when the earth wasn't full of man made crap cluttering up our lives. Take forums for example. In days gone by we'd have met and had this conversation face to face instead of sitting behind our respective computers and relying on technology so much.

Sometimes I wish I was born before technology ruled the world but I wouldn't thank you for taking away my vibrator, washing machine or running water and central heating lol x
    Oh god ! Will you marry me ??
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries

I grew up v simple with no electric or heating (apart from fire burner) or hot water and to be frank fuck that give me a hot bath and a tv any day
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

shake and vac (19-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Oh god ! Will you marry me ??
    Mellors I'm extremely flattered. I didn't notice you get down on one knee though! lol x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

mellors (19-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    I grew up v simple with no electric or heating (apart from fire burner) or hot water and to be frank fuck that give me a hot bath and a tv any day
    You're far less likely to take things for granted, unlike the spoilt brat kids running about the place demanding xbox this and wii that. I don't envy the lack of a bath though, bet you love a good long soak these days x x

Reviews

I couldn't live without 21st century comforts
    Last edited by Mousey; 19-03-11 at 19:52.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Mellors I'm extremely flattered. I didn't notice you get down on one knee though! lol x
    I was on one knee when i typed it, it's like the opposite of being dumped by text . (Modern technology again !)
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

How could I refuse??? An absolute gentleman proposing! Mellors you made me swoon. I've called my mother, she's rushing out to buy a hat. I called my father, he asked me to have a quiet wedding. (He's tighter than a ducks backside)

As we're shunning the modern world and getting back to basics, I request that you present me with an engagement ring made of daisies instead of the usual massive diamonds that ladies would expect. I can hear your sigh of relief from here! xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

mellors (19-03-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast