Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I,m adict of alcohol???

im 9 years and some days sober.that is also the length of time since i started living.cos before that alcohol was incharge.to some of us its the most dangerous drug out there.to all of you who can drink and not have any problems enjoy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyboy2 For This Useful Post:

kelso (17-03-11), lonely (18-03-11), Lucy Chambers (17-03-11), madjack (17-03-11), Rodney69 (17-03-11), Shirley Joy (17-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by happyboy2 View Post
    im 9 years and some days sober.that is also the length of time since i started living.cos before that alcohol was incharge.to some of us its the most dangerous drug out there.to all of you who can drink and not have any problems enjoy
    luckily I've only ever been a social drinker.
    this place is a lot more addictive :-)
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

kelso (17-03-11), Shirley Joy (17-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy cindy View Post
    Who are adict of alcohol???
    you could say i am adict .
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

herodotus (17-03-11)

One is considered alchoolic( according to the WHO) when the day ahead cannot be seen without alchool intake.
    Based on that,
    if one drinks for 20 days non stops beceause the party and opportunity calls for it,and not the need then one is not alchoolic, just a party goer.

Reviews

i think the volume and type of alcohol is important, if you are drinking more than half a bottle of vodka or whiskey a day then you prob have a drink problem
    but may ppl are binge drinkers me included, i can often go 3-4 days and nights if theres some reason, wedding, party etc and then leave off it for 2 weeks

Reviews

This is a good point. Lots of people would have a glass of wine with their meal every day and it does not make them an alco. The real problem is the quantity rather than the frequency of the drinking.

I will normally have at least one drink a day, maybe more. But I rarely have more than 2 or 3 drink in a day and there would be days when I dont have a drink at all.

It is very hard to generalise on something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    i think the volume and type of alcohol is important, if you are drinking more than half a bottle of vodka or whiskey a day then you prob have a drink problem
    but may ppl are binge drinkers me included, i can often go 3-4 days and nights if theres some reason, wedding, party etc and then leave off it for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by happyboy2 View Post
    very well put,for some people they can go out and drink for the night without it effecting them at all
    whereas unfortunately for some drink takes over and become a necessity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12