Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Afraid of makeing Booking

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I was six inches deep when the Gardai burst into the room. We had such a laugh.
    That was 2004, never heard a thing.

Not that I fancy an encore, but I wouldn't worry about it.
    Jasus that's the last thing the fella wants to hear Hummmmmm six inches LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Today's Top Gear Top Tip .......

I always arrive prepared with a loaded Kalashnikov AK47, fatigues, camouflage and baby wipes ...... never been beaten up yet unless its on the menu!
    what about the handcuffs,should never leave home without them

thate a bad way to be disturbed,bad buzz there.did they let you finish what you started or did you get a refund

Thanks lads filled with confidence altogrther

All the above is fine advice.
    For my first ever punt I felt the same as you so decided to get an outcall but it was a bad idea.
    She showed up an hour and a half late.
    By that point I had given up hope she was going to arrive at all so I ordered a pizza and settled in for a night of pron, pizza and beer.
    Then the doorbell went and outside was the pizza boy, the neighbours on each side heading for their cars and walking up the drive there was my girl with all eyes on her, looking like she was about to go on stage at a strip club!!

Mortification dosent even begin to describe it!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    For my first ever punt I felt the same as you so decided to get an outcall but it was a bad idea.
    By that point I had given up hope she was going to arrive at all so I ordered a pizza and settled in for a night of pron, pizza and beer.
    Then the doorbell went and outside was the pizza boy, the neighbours on each side heading for their cars and walking up the drive there was my girl with all eyes on her, looking like she was about to go on stage at a strip club!!

oh jesus, pizza anyone,hope you did not have wank before she got there
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    oh jesus, pizza anyone,hope you did not have wank before she got there
    No and she was actually gorgeous so my heart was soon racing again.
    It's amazing though what people find to fidget with and delay pulling off their drive.

It was gas the next time I saw the respective neighbours. The two fellas on each side had a smirk on their faces and their wives each had roughly the same look on their mugs, you'd swear I had told them I was about to burn their house down, kill their children, rape their sisters and them and then kill their parents.
    In fact they might have hated me less if i'd said that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

kelso (15-03-11), wanted the best 69 (15-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funkeasy View Post
    Im in the same boat but im more afraid of a raid or something like that and being detainted by garda.... how would i explain that 1 lol a beating would be my prefered option
    The worst they'll do is to kick the door down and shove a truncheon up your ass........some folks here would be willing to pay extra for that.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

kelso (15-03-11), wanted the best 69 (15-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No and she was actually gorgeous so my heart was soon racing again.
    It's amazing though what people find to fidget with and delay pulling off their drive.

It was gas the next time I saw the respective neighbours. The two fellas on each side had a smirk on their faces and their wives each had roughly the same look on their mugs, you'd swear I had told them I was about to burn their house down, kill their children, rape their sisters and them and then kill their parents.
    In fact they might have hated me less if i'd said that.
    well you may not have killed anyone but the wives would kill you, for putting ideas into the hubbies heads
    taking a break, but not gone

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

kelso (15-03-11), willyup (15-03-11)

Reviews

PMSL.....my first appointment was an outcall also.......was too nervous to go for an incall. Picked a voluptuous black lady. Luckely for me, she was agreeable to meet me round the block from my place. So I parked the car and waited for her taxi to drop her off at the agreed location. And was I glad........short skirt and boobs bursting to liberate themselves from the confinds of her blouse.....so I was spared the neighbours watching her make a grand entrance to Casa Marvado.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (15-03-11), willyup (15-03-11)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast