Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned users

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    On a more serious note, and with a certain element of the conspiracy theory handbook....does any of this have anything to do with the site being "down" recently???

Oh dear, my imagination has gone into overdrive.....
    No it doesn't. It's just pushed the investigation back a little, but all is now well in the world of E-I.

I would like to say thank you for all who helped us to come to conclusion about this banned users.
    We appreciate time and input from posters who submit fake photo reports and other issues on daily basis. An Don no hard fellings hunni. Mwah

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

An don (14-03-11), samlad (14-03-11)

Blog Entries

I'm big paws..............................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (14-03-11), RicFlair (14-03-11), thehighwayman (14-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well to be honest with you, I've had more than my fair share of smart arse comments from An Don publicly and behind the scenes. If he helps out, that's appreciated, but if he wants to take the road of trying to undermine the mods and management, it won't be tollerated.
    How exactly is underminding the management. Why no post the rest of the facts and then we will see, who is underminding who. As for the smart ass comments, i wasnt being a smart arse.

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    How exactly is underminding the management. Why no post the rest of the facts and then we will see, who is underminding who. As for the smart ass comments, i wasnt being a smart arse.
    Perhaps a misunderstanding...? Any road, if we gave away ALL our little secrets, we would merely be letting people know how to get away with it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Patricia (14-03-11), thehighwayman (14-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

I'm big paws..............................
    You just want to be banned and get back to Patcave to be my slave. ahhh Luther

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Hopefully the remainder of the members and advertisers involved in this issue will also get whats coming to them in a similar fashion and then the boards will return to the good place they once were .....
    in order for that to happen we must first burn this site to the ground then watch as the phoenix rises from the ashes!!!!!

If I log out for a while it's because I've just doused my PC in petrol, burn baby burn

why does this tactic never work

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I come on this site a fair bit and realise I don't know what the hells going on sometimes. I thought it must be my degenerate youth catching up on me, but we have El Gordo,who does great, work, extolling conspiracy theories, fake reviews by trusted members, love and romance on the boards (or is it soap)? Are SexyAlecia and Sweet Rachel the same person? (I was hoping for a duo!) or just part of HL's imagination ? Never a dull moment.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (14-03-11), mature abby (14-03-11), Morpheus (14-03-11), wanted the best 69 (15-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Hopefully the remainder of the members and advertisers involved in this issue will also get whats coming to them in a similar fashion and then the boards will return to the good place they once were .....
    Folks,

I lost interest for a period of time due to the bullshit that was being posted by trolls and drama queens. Only recently have we seen decent postings and discussions taking place in addition to good natured bantering. Hopefully, it goes upwards from here.

Regards.
    Last edited by The Hobbyist; 14-03-11 at 16:03.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Hobbyist For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (14-03-11), Irish Fiona (14-03-11), mellors (14-03-11), monster_monster (14-03-11), Morpheus (14-03-11), samlad (14-03-11), wanted the best 69 (15-03-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    You just want to be banned and get back to Patcave to be my slave. ahhh Luther
    Yes, and I demand that you be banned also for posting off topic.........

Now to the Pat cave..........

Let the torture begin..........

PS - something I learned as a mod, you can't ban people, only profiles................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

16. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Nicole (14-03-11)

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast