Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
let me give it a try sweetie.....is it something like this??????????????
"Do you work hard durring the week?than SUNDAY is your day,spoile your self with an hour sesion i the arms of the beutiful DENISE! let her in the time you spend with her attend to all of your needs...from the moment she opens the door smyleing at you and giving you a worm kiss and till you get under the shower with her feeling her young beutiful wet body next to yours giving you the erection of your life....kissing you passionatly...than making love to you there under the hot whater poorind down on both of you! ...than of too the bedroom for some chill out music a pillow talk while enjoing a drink(and a chocolate:P) than giving you a nice massage for you to relax and get ready for the second round with her.....!! she does recommend to take her in your arms in front of the mirror and penetrate her pussy that way as her legs are wrapt around you....! when its al done giving you the BOODBYE kiss and sending you on your way satisfied and with a smile on your face....already temted to turn around from the do so i recomend SUNDAY WITH DENISE ! " ....would this do?