Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thin Lizzy without Phil Lynott...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Just seen Thin Lizzy performing on LLS
    No idea who the front man is, but without Phil, it was like watching a covers band.
    Agree, unfortunatey though it's like watching a bad covers band

2. Default lizzy

No idea who the front man is, but without Phil, it was like watching a covers band.
    im a big lizzy fan and just seen them on late late show its not phil but i couldnt believe how good they sound,and downey back on drums and viv cambell ex dio and currently with def leppard on guitar doing a great job, i dont think you know what your talking about.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i hate brush shiels...jaysus hasnt he made a career outa sacking phil....god he is an insufferable twit
    a thousand kisses deep..

It really does piss me off watching these bands still making money long after their legendary front men like Phil Lynott are dead. Thin Lizzy aren’t the only ones just look at Queen as well still playing without Freddie Mercury, it’s a disgrace.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

samlad (12-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    It really does piss me off watching these bands still making money long after their legendary front men like Phil Lynott are dead. Thin Lizzy aren’t the only ones just look at Queen as well still playing without Freddie Mercury, it’s a disgrace.
    I have to agree, John. It's like drinking alcohol free beer. Actually, drinking alcohol free beer is a lot like going down on your sister; it tastes the same but it's not quite right!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (12-03-11), Morpheus (12-03-11)

Reviews

You said it Rodney! It's just not the same without poor old Phil.

It's kind of like watching the Queen tour with George Michael.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I have to agree, John. It's like drinking alcohol free beer. Actually, drinking alcohol free beer is a lot like going down on your sister; it tastes the same but it's not quite right!
    OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.. thats wrong on sooo many levels...I mean how the fuck can you say that ,I mean did you ever ,actually Im afraid to say this ,but have you ever ,tasted......................................................................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ .................................... ,.....alcohol free beer ,..wash your mouth out
    a thousand kisses deep..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (12-03-11), samlad (12-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Err.. Sam, how do you know what it's like to go down on your sister???? Actually never mind, I really don't want to know!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Best Irish bands are Therapy and Ash imo.
    Add "The Script" to that. Second album is very good IMO.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (12-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.. thats wrong on sooo many levels...I mean how the fuck can you say that ,I mean did you ever ,actually Im afraid to say this ,but have you ever ,tasted......................................................................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ .................................... ,.....alcohol free beer ,..wash your mouth out
    Alcohol free beer is a sin.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast