Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so sorry

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    there I was today in a restaurant I visit often finished my meal & the gorgeous East European girl whose been there many years comes along cleaning the table I felt I'd ask her how many months she has left on her pregnancy her tummy has progressively got bigger over the last few months Tuns out shes not pregnant at all Oh Christ I hope she doesnt take it too bad I felt awful about it maybe she wont eat anymore she'll probably turn anorexic or bullimic it will be all my fault...
    Yeah, I know the feeling EP. I'm always putting my foot in my mouth.

Recently a client came in to me accompanied by a young lady. During the course of our business I referred to her as his daughter - to which she gave me a dirty look and said "No, I'm his wife!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    there I was today in a restaurant I visit often finished my meal & the gorgeous East European girl whose been there many years comes along cleaning the table I felt I'd ask her how many months she has left on her pregnancy her tummy has progressively got bigger over the last few months Tuns out shes not pregnant at all Oh Christ I hope she doesnt take it too bad I felt awful about it maybe she wont eat anymore she'll probably turn anorexic or bullimic it will be all my fault...
    pretty awful thing to happen to you but I know a girl that had the same remark passed about her. She took this as the straw that broke the camels back and used it to finally get her shit together, she's now a lot slimmer and much healthier and looks smoking hot. You may of inadvertently helped this girl in the long run

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12