Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcing my Retirement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

To one of the oldest members here... I salute you sir...

Take care buddy...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Hman (10-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    To one of the oldest members here... I salute you sir...

Take care buddy...
    Thanks James! Perhaps that should say "one of the longest serving members" hahahaha! I'm only 36!!!

Thank you all for your lovely messages and it's nice to see that my post has provoked such a great response. I am truly grateful!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hman For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (10-03-11), samlad (10-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (10-03-11), vampirejackie (10-03-11), wanted the best 69 (10-03-11)

Reviews

This is the first goodbye thread that actually has meaning ....... Good luck mate (from one of the oldest members here - genuinely)

It saddens me to read your comments on you marriage though, and at 36 you have a long road to travel with that burden on your back. I wish you well
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 10-03-11 at 11:35.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Hman (10-03-11)

A very enlightening post mate, I wish you well for whatever the future brings.

CG

9. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Hman (10-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    This is the first goodbye thread that actually has meaning ....... Good luck mate (from one of the oldest members here - genuinely)

It saddens me to read your comments on you marriage though, and at 36 you have a long road to travel with that burden on your back. I wish you well
    Thanks Monkeynut, I appreciate that.

I am coming at it from the perspective that we can choose what burdens we carry and we can choose to deal with them. I am choosing not carry it for the rest of my life and I am choosing to deal with it so that I can let it go. It may take a little time but I will get there in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by Hman; 10-03-11 at 12:20.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Thanks Monkeynut, I appreciate that.

I am coming at it from the perspective that we can choose what burdens we carry and we can choose to deal with them. I am choosing not carry it for the rest of my life and I am choosing to deal with it so that I can let it go. It may take a little time but I will get there in the not too distant future.
    Choosing to deal with that burden is something I did later on in life and my timing was good as there were 4 prople involved so the hurt was minimal. Good luck with your journey
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 10-03-11 at 12:24.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Hman (10-03-11)

Sounds like you are actually very clear-minded about where you are at and what you want for your life and you have the courage of your convictions. This is a great thing and I applaud you for it sir. Go forth and grab the world by the balls...... sure at least that way you know you will be getting its attention. Here's wishing you a fulfilling journey.

We who are about to ride...salute you!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clint Plywood For This Useful Post:

Hman (10-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Thanks James! Perhaps that should say "one of the longest serving members" hahahaha! I'm only 36!!!
    ahh sure jc reckons hes only 26!! good luck man (your avatar now makes complete sense!)

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    ahh sure jc reckons hes only 26!! good luck man (your avatar now makes complete sense!)
    Hahaha! Thanks Kelso, I'm glad someone got the avatar!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast