Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider bite causes four hour erection

Reviews

Spiders are fucking horrible animals. They're creepy as fuck, and crawley as shite.

Incidentally, there are no land animals on Earth that have a natural predator's instinct towards humans (feel fee to debate that one if you read it, nicegirls) - mose of them prefer to avoid us - but I am personally convinced that spiders are EVIL, right down to their little arachnid souls. If they COULD eat you, they fucking WOULD.

Google a jumping spider's eyes. This tiny spider sees in colour and has superb vision. It's sight is so good in comparison to its fellow monsters that it can follow your finger as you move it around in the air. So the next time you find one in your house, remember - the fucking thing can SEE you.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Spiders are fucking horrible animals. They're creepy as fuck, and crawley as shite.

Incidentally, there are no land animals on Earth that have a natural predator's instinct towards humans (feel fee to debate that one if you read it, nicegirls) - mose of them prefer to avoid us - but I am personally convinced that spiders are EVIL, right down to their little arachnid souls. If they COULD eat you, they fucking WOULD.

Google a jumping spider's eyes. This tiny spider sees in colour and has superb vision. It's sight is so good in comparison to its fellow monsters that it can follow your finger as you move it around in the air. So the next time you find one in your house, remember - the fucking thing can SEE you.
    The Brazilian Wandering spider actually eats mice !! It's on the care sheet !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    The Brazilian Wandering spider actually eats mice !! It's on the care sheet !
    I am not clicking on that fucking link Dave!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That would be something for me actually!

Too bad I have arachnophobia...

Christ.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Franken996;418151][
    involved experiments using hypertensive rats with severe erectile dysfunction.

so thats where our tax dollar goes!! lol

mind u if it works ill be out in the garden tomro searchin for 1 of the basterds!

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    mind u if it works ill be out in the garden tomro searchin for 1 of the basterds!
    check the banana aisle in your supermarket- the little hairy bastards travel that way ;->

Reviews

I feckin hate spiders too. I also have a fear of heights. My worst nightmare is being kidnapped by a giant spider and being carried away on it's back. Arrrrrgh.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I feckin hate spiders too. I also have a fear of heights. My worst nightmare is being kidnapped by a giant spider and being carried away on it's back. Arrrrrgh.
    ahh you have arachnovertigo jc, common problem!! best stick to tera firma with a nice hotty on ur arm....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    ahh you have arachnovertigo jc, common problem!! best stick to tera firma with a nice hotty on ur arm....
    Fuuuuck. Arachnovertigo... That sounds awful... Sound advice bud. Ta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12