Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Casual meet, Yes or No

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you sound gutted at the loss mate..lol
    .... she even spelt my name wrong on the 'dear john' note!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    .... she even spelt my name wrong on the 'dear john' note!
    you seen to have gotten over it ...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you seen to have gotten over it ...lol
    Oh yeah I have .... believe me! It cost me a fortune but Im free ......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylimk2009 View Post
    I was chatting to a woman this evening on a phone chat line. We swapped numbers and arranged a casual NSA meet for Friday. I don't know if I'm being over careful but no sure if I'll go through with it.

I gave her my number and she text me. I rang her and she asked what looked like, then she told me what she looked like and she had nice full lips, I said nice lips for kissing and she said I could kiss her other lips. From there we arranged to meet Friday and go for a drive in my car.

All this happened in about 7 minutes, far to easy I think.

Should I take a chance or walk away.
    I don't know Tony. I think if you have to pay a girl to chat on the phone, then no way is she really going to meet you. I'd say it was all part of the act - especially the "you can kiss my other lips" lark. Call me skeptical but she's having you on.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylimk2009 View Post
    I was chatting to a woman this evening on a phone chat line. We swapped numbers and arranged a casual NSA meet for Friday. I don't know if I'm being over careful but no sure if I'll go through with it.

I gave her my number and she text me. I rang her and she asked what looked like, then she told me what she looked like and she had nice full lips, I said nice lips for kissing and she said I could kiss her other lips. From there we arranged to meet Friday and go for a drive in my car.

All this happened in about 7 minutes, far to easy I think.

Should I take a chance or walk away.
    Agree with most of the others Tony and think you should meet somewhere public first. But sure if your going to go ahead and meet her let us know if you have any identifying marks/tatoos just in case :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Agree with most of the others Tony and think you should meet somewhere public first. But sure if your going to go ahead and meet her let us know if you have any identifying marks/tatoos just in case :P
    If there is a body found with a huge unused hard on you'll know who it is

Reviews

Unused eh? So not even expecting to go out with a smile.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Would agree with fitzy on this ,meet somewhere public and see where it goes .: lol doc
    Good advice. Meet in a public place......bar, cafe, restaurant. Normally you would expect to give this type of advice to a woman, but in this case everything sounds too good to be kosher. It could be a fit up, but there again she could be a nymphomanic....proceed with caution.

9. Default

Yea I actually didn't think you would find girls who would meet up with you just like that there but hey,
    If you get results let us know

Quote Originally Posted by scottyledeuce View Post
    Yea I actually didn't think you would find girls who would meet up with you just like that there but hey,
    If you get results let us know
    That what I think, it's just too easy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast