Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dilemma

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Lads lads, Jasus, I'm not smitten or in love with this girl !! All it is, is that some you get on better with than others. Just the first two appts were good and the third crap. Perhaps I shouldn't of taken my infra red night stalking googles with me.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Time to move on, and get a girlfriend if you're looking for that same 'special' experience over and over again; I, myself, don't like seeing clients more than two or three times because I know that they want that 'special' experience over and over again, and that 'special' experience is usually reserved for 'special' people in my life, and having to be reminded that that person whom I'm having sex with isn't that 'special' person is taxing on my emotions.
    This is almost a thread in itself .... How many visits as a regular is one too many?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    This is almost a thread in itself .... How many visits as a regular is one too many?
    There ya go Nutter... you have always wanted to start an intelligent thread....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

mellors (08-03-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Three. and then go away for a while and then come back, so things can be fresh-FOR A WHILE!

Reviews

Listen lads I will let you all in on a little secret,to the ladies its purely a financial transaction and I say that with the greatest respect to the ladies.
    Any man who thinks he is special or should get special treatment is seriously deluded.
    Of course the service will/should be a bit better on return visits as
    1) The lady knows she is not being visited by a maniac,
    2)The lady if she can remember knows what the client likes and does it automatically without either the client or the lady saying it

I have had a lady that I visit regularly text me asking to re arrange a visit as she is very busy that day and wants to give me her "undivided attention."
    Now I know the real reason is that I visit twice a month and the lady does not want to lose that business,if the visit is not as good as I would like, not because I am special.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345