This doesn't relate to Ireland specifically, but the Scotland site doesn't seem to have many members, and I guess it's something that anyone can have an opinion on.

I met a girl fairly recently in Glasgow, had a good time, everything was ok. However, I have my suspicions that she's a drug user. Her prices are very reasonable, i.e. cheap, and I've just noticed that she's offering special rates for "quickies" now. I'm not about to take the moral high ground and judge someone on whether or not they take drugs - it's not for me personally, but like I say, it's not my place to judge others.

My question for the good people of the EI Community is should I see her again? We had a good time (well, I did, I hope she did too!) but am I just giving her the ammo to potentially kill herself? I've been tossing this one round (no pun intended...) for a while, and my initial thoughts are yes, see her again, but I'm not sure if I'm just being selfish?

At the end of the day I'll make my own mind up, but I'd be interested to hear what others think, especially if you've been in this situation yourselves.