Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Me ?

I'm married to a great girl who is just not for me!! Sounds ridiculous, I know, but I hate being married and I can't handle the suffocation of my in-laws.......sometimes I just want to disappear!! My wife is has an emotional tie to her family that is beyond normal.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hman For This Useful Post:

errisx (25-11-12), hornylimerick (04-03-11), warmcome (04-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I'm married to a great girl who is just not for me!! Sounds ridiculous, I know, but I hate being married and I can't handle the suffocation of my in-laws.......sometimes I just want to disappear!! My wife is has an emotional tie to her family that is beyond normal.
    Do you have anyway of breaking that tie and maybe giving yourselves a chance of love as well .; doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

i was reared primarily by my mother, the pressures/perils of marraige
    were evident to me from a young age. some aspects of it seem alluring though.

5. Default

sweethart....we all have hard times we just have to get by....and to be easyer...somewhone wery smart inveted E-I.man but also ladies fine there sholder to cry on here...so we are here for you love.kiss you sweetie.hope everything is alright with you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to denise89 For This Useful Post:

Hman (04-03-11)

Reviews

i think we all grew up with the idea of romantic love and happy ever after.
    this is simply not possible with all the day to day shit we have to deal with.
    nobody has this hollywood love, its a myth. we all have our ups and downs.
    i find accepting life is not perfect is a good place to start.
    none of us are perfect, we all have issues and problems and it is the couples that accept these of each other that tend
    to get on better but even they will have issues.
    i find when people or things piss me off the main culprit is me. things can only bother you if you let them.
    in some cases you can't avoid conflict and so be it, but if you are predisposed to being positive it tends to rub off on ther people.
    i'm sure your partner was'nt always a c**t and as always if you talk it over you should be able to work through it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (04-03-11)

Reviews

relatives and friends can put pressure on a couple.
    they ring for long chats when you're trying for some quality time.

Default It's more than just that Doc...

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Do you have anyway of breaking that tie and maybe giving yourselves a chance of love as well .; doc
    Hey Doc,

It's more than just that unfortunately. We have very little in common, rarely enjoy doing the same things and spend the bulk each day doing our own thing. There is business involved in this also which makes it even more complicated.

She is still a great girl, a girl I should have remained good friends with as opposed to getting married to. She would make a great wife for someone, unfortunately, not me.

Reviews

Hey Doc,

It's more than just that unfortunately. We have very little in common, rarely enjoy doing the same things and spend the bulk each day doing our own thing. There is business involved in this also which makes it even more complicated.

She is still a great girl, a girl I should have remained good friends with as opposed to getting married to. She would make a great wife for someone, unfortunately, not me.
    if you could tweak things, how would you?

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Am I the only person on this site married to a c**t or is there anyone else ? Perhaps we should set up a support group !!
    Ouch! Thats not nice N !!! Once you married her. And loved her and married her for some reason you should have RESPECT! I know sometimes ist hard and you can be angry... but use word c**t is not good.
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 04-03-11 at 10:10.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (04-03-11), D11111 (04-03-11), jimmydee (04-03-11), Lincoln (05-03-11), Lucy Chambers (04-03-11), mellors (04-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

People fall in and out of love. Some keep their feelings bottled up, for the sake of the family.
    It would be wrong of me to say I think my wife is a cu*t, but the facts are we are less in love than we used to be. There are times when I feel as though I hate her guts, and she probably feels the same, but that was a feeling that occurred before and we would have the 'make-up' sex.

Now, we tend to go through the motions, doing our own thing, and occasionally doing something together, but sex is definitely off the negotiating table, which is why I visit the ladies of E-I.

I'm probably a coward for not leaving the relationship, and making a clean break and letting us both get on with a new life, but I still have an emotional attachment to her that stops me.
    Last edited by Forrest; 04-03-11 at 10:13.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

dr love (04-03-11), hornylimerick (04-03-11), magicalman9357 (04-03-11), Morpheus (04-03-11)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast